Sunday, July 1, 2012

We got new books (and swag)! (6)

Sunday, July 1, 2012 with
Got a mix bag this week in books.
From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer & Valerie Thomas (won)
Her Amish Man by Erin Bates (unsolicited review book)
A Summer of Seduction by Candace Camp (unsolicited review book)

We also got of some book swag!
Poster that came with our copy of From What I Remember.
Michelle is a Splash Team (the street team for Just for Fins by Tera Lynn Childs, which comes out July 3rd) member!
We also got Valkyrie Rising (by Ingrid Paulson; out Oct. 9th) bookmarks and temporary tattoos!


Did YOU get any new books? Let us know! We'd love to see your new bookshelf additions.

12 comments:

  1. Cool new stuff! I need to do a book haul soon... but I only have eBooks and that's just weird LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know these books but it sound nice! Love the bookmarks. Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stuff. I keep meaning to read Chima but haven't had a chance to pull the first series off TBR mountain yet. My new book posts are at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and at Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice swag! I haven't heard of any of the actual books but they look really awesome and I hope you enjoy! I haven't read the Seven Realms series yet, but it looks really good and I need to pick it up soon!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul this week, girls! I like the look of From What I Remember - seems like a great summer read! Her Amish Man looks pretty interesting too and oh, I'm loving the swag :)

    Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I've heard awesome things from What I Remember, I really need to pick this one up soon!
    Great haul this week, enjoy it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the swag!! From What I Remember looks like a fun read! Enjoy all the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her Amish Man? I love the cover and can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Books! :) cant wait to meet Tara, when she comes to TX!
    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh what a cute name! Splash Team! I've always wanted to read another mermaid book. That one sounds great.


    ------
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  11. From What I Remember looks interesting, congrats on win.
    Happy reading.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome haul! I've heard amazing things about From What I Remember and the cover is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.