Friday, June 29, 2012

If you happen to stop by our blog on Wednesday, you saw that I featured Seraphina as my "book I covet" pick of the week. And I've been coveting this book a while. I am convinced I'm going to love it as much as I did Graceling or Finnikin of the Rock and I do not think I am going to be disappointed going by all the rave reviews about it.

But it's all good because I don't have to wait that much longer. It's coming out in less than two weeks (July 10th)! Eeepp!!

Okay, two weeks seems like a long while yet. If you need something to tide you over (or you'll still unsure about the series), why don't you take a gander at the pretty darn awesome book trailer:





And here's an exclusive prequel to Seraphina I found last week (on Entertainment Weekly) to whet your appetite (if you haven't read it yet).



(If the document above doesn't work, go HERE.)

1 comment:

  1. This was a great read. I really enjoyed it! I hope you do too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.