Sunday, May 13, 2012

We got NEW books!!

Sunday, May 13, 2012 with
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, especially to ours! We love you mom. Thank you for... everything.

My sister and I added a bunch of awesome titles to our bookshelves! We are super excited to read these. First up, what I got this week:
Michelle's Young Adult Books
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
[CoLS is for Leslie. I bought it for her. I've never any of Clare's books.]
Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Michelle's Romance Novels
A Woman Made For Pleasure by Michele Sinclair (for review)
The Rake by Mary Jo Putney (for review)
Never Love a Highlander by Maya Banks (bought)

I already got an ARC a couple of months ago but Berkeley Romance (thank you!!) also sent me [a surprise] hardcover finished copy of Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh. Eeeepp!!
I'm crazy for Nalini Singh and her Psy-Changeling series (as well as her Guild Hunter series). Lol, I'm crazy for Nalini's books period. 

Leslie got a bunch of awesome books back on Maui too!! These are the books she got in the last two weeks.
Leslie's Young Adult Books
Revived by Cat Patrick
Earthseed by Pamela Sargent
Purity by Jackson Pearce
The Drowned Cities by Paolo Bacigalupi
The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze
(All of these books are for review. Thank you to LBYR and Tor Teen for sending the books!)

Did YOU get any new books? Let us know! We'd love to see your new bookshelf additions.

24 comments:

  1. Your books this week are amazing! Got Insurgent and COLS too ;-)

    I love Nalini Singh Guild hunter series, i need to check her other book as well!

    Have fun reading!

    My book haul:
    http://crazytrinket.blogspot.com/2012/05/book-haul-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet book week! I went to read all the historical romances, Revived and Insurgent rocked...enjoy them all. Thanks for stopping by The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice book haul this week! Insurgent was added to my shelves as well, and I can't WAIT to read it :-) I can't wait to get my grubbies on Revived and The Catastrophic History of You and Me. They look/sound really good!

    I hope you enjoy all your lovelies! Happy reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of The Catastrophic History of You and Me! I've been wanting to read that one for so so long! I also love the cover on The City of Lost Souls! I hope you enjoy everything and thanks for checking out my IMM + Weekly Wrap Up!

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books
    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-34-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Thanks for stopping by! You guys have got yourselves a nice selection there! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great books this week! I also got Insurgent but I forgot to include it in my post because my mom is reading it right now, haha! I've heard so many great things about Shipbreaker! I hope you like the sequel! Thanks for visiting :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul!! I loved Insurgent and I can't wait to read Purity and The Last Princess!

    Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys got some great stuff! I really need to read Divergent. I have to be the only person who hasn't. And I adore the cover for Revived. I hope you both enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My computer ate the rest of my comment. lol. But thanks Michelle for stopping by my Stacking the Shelves.

      Delete
  9. You guys got some awesome books, too! I heard good things about The Catastrophic History, Pure and Revived :)
    I haven't read anything by Walker before, but I'm definitely looking forward to 7 Clues!
    Enjoy your new books and thanks for stopping by!

    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm STILL waiting to get my hands on The Catastrophic History of You and Me! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both got a ton of amazing books! Many of these are on my to-read/wishlist!

    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, SO MANY awesome books! I hope you enjoy them all!!!!

    Check out what I got at Geek Chic This Week (:D)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Great haul! I can't wait to get Insurgent! And I'm also looking forward to Revived.

    Thanks for stopping by! :)
    Happy Reading~

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want to read Revived and the Catastrophic Catastrophe of You and Me! Great haul! Insurgent was really awesome, so I hope you enjoy!

    Eileen @ ***Singing and Reading in the Rain***
    Check out my Stacking the Shelves post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like everybody had Insurgent this week! Except me....I'm still waiting on Divergent. Enjoy
    My SS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome book haul! I'm reading City of Lost Souls right now and loving it. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay Insurgent! The Last Princess sounds pretty awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay for COLS! Yay for Insurgent! Yay for Revived! Really looking forward to those books myself. Never heard of Last Princess before, I'll be sure to check that out.

    Stop by and check my book haul?

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Last Princess looks really interesting. So many great books !

    Jess, books and sensibility

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's a lot of books! Hope you will enjoy reading The Catastrophic History of You and Me (I've enjoyed that!). I haven't read the rest but Revived looks good!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice stash girls, happy reading! I've been seeing a lot of stuff on Insurgent. I need to hurry up and read that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.