Sunday, April 22, 2012

In Our Mailbox (60)

Sunday, April 22, 2012 with
Leslie and I each got a book this week and they're matching in color! How cool is that?! :D
Starlight by Carrie Lofty (ARC; unsolicited)
A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young (ARC; for review)
(Thank you to Pocket & HarperTeen!)

What did you guys get in your mailbox?

inourmailbox

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

11 comments:

  1. I like your IMM. And your books are looking great! I hope you would enjoy reading them.

    Mariska
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books this week!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-41-where-we-belong.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both pretty but I just love the cover of A WANT SO WICKED. I hope they are as good as they look. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, Starlight looks like fun! I haven't heard of either of these before, I'll keep my eyes open for reviews.

    ~Ailsa
    (My IMM)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover on Starlight. Here is my post: IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not heard of some of these books, but they look really great!

    Enjoy!

    And thank you for stopping by!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard Suzanne Young is a great writer, and Starlight looks good too!

    Happy reading :)

    Lea the YA Book Queen

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both new to me. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard some great things about A Want so Wicked (I am still waiting to read a Need So Beautiful) and I am definitely looking forward to reading this series. I hope you enjoy both of your new reads! :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my IMM - have a fantastic week and happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. O wow! I really need to get started on Suzanne Young's series.

    Happy reading!

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.