Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (58)

Sunday, April 8, 2012 with
We got two books this week: a YA debut that we are really excited about that is set in a post-apocalyptic world and a surprise romance novel that looks like a super-cute read.
Review Books
Struck by Jennifer Boswort
The Taming of a Scottish Princess by Karen Hawkins (unsolicited)
(A big thank you to Macmillan and Pocket/Simon & Schuster)


What did you guys get in your mailbox?


inourmailbox
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

16 comments:

  1. Love the variety in your mailbox this week :-)

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cannot wait to read Struck!! Have an awesome week!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-39-book-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading Struck too! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 20 pages away from the end of Struck right now. It's hard to put down! Happy reading!

    Here's my In My Mailbox. Drop by if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy Struck! I can't wait for it to hit shelves :D

    Shortskie @ Rondo of a Possible World
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Taming Of A Scottish Princess looks so good. I just LOVE historical romance.

    Also, Struck is totally a legit read. Hope ya love it.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Struck sounds like it's going to be really good! Hope you enjoy ;)

    You can check out my IMM video and post for this week at the link below-- Happy Reading! :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  8. Struck!!! Ohh so jelly! Hope you enjoy it, thanks for stopping by :)

    Jessi @ Auntie Spinelli Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment. And what a fantastic IMM!! I like it. And I hope you will enjoy your books :D

    mariska

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! The cover of "Struck" actually looks really good and I haven't seen it in another IMM yet! Definitly gonna check this one out on goodreads!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for dropping my my IMM. I'm loving the cover for Struck. Hope you enjoy it :)

    Vikki @ V's Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you have a nice haul for this week!

    Happy reading,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh, Struck! I heard a lot of great things about it, I hope you'll enjoy it (: Thanks for stopping by at my blog and leaving a comment

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.