Sunday, January 29, 2012

In My Mailbox (54)

Sunday, January 29, 2012 with
Leslie got a bunch of awesome expected and surprise review books in the last two weeks.

Leslie's Review Books
Dreaming Awake by Gwen Hayes
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler & Maira Kalman
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter (ARC; Harlequin Teen Panel)
(Thank you to Berkley/Penguin, LBYR and Harlequin Teen!)

Leslie's Surprises
Trafficked by Kim Purcell (ARC)
The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison
(Thank you to Penguin and Egmont!)

Leslie was so excited about the illustrations in Why We Broke Up that she snapped a couple of her favorites.


I didn't think I was going to get any books this week but I did. Yay for surprise books! :D
Michelle's Surprises
Vesper by Jeff Sampson
Havoc by Jeff Sampson
The Seduction of Lady X by Julia London
(Thank you to HarperTeen and Pocket!)


What did you guys get in your mailbox?

inourmailbox
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

19 comments:

  1. Nice IMM! The Seduction of Lady X sounds cool :)
    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... The Seduction of Lady X... the title sounds really alluring. LOL.

    I'm really curious about Jeff Sampson's books but I have yet to try it. Hope you like it.

    Happy reading!

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing those illustrations from Why We Broke Up. I have been curious about that book especially after it received a Printz Honor this past week.

    I want to read Trafficked too. I like the cover of Dreaming Awake. Great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great IMM! I really need to get a copy of Vesper and Havoc. I have heard great things about them! Happy reading :)
    my IMM

    Krista - Nawanda Files

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of The Butterfly Clues before, but this is the second blog I've seen it on today. I like the title & cover, quite interested to know more about that one.

    You can see my IMM here

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the title of the Butterfly Clues and it has me curious. A Mystery? I also like the drawings in your other book. Good selection. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. njoy al
    i so need 2 read butttrfly clues
    imm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Surprise books rock! Really enjoyed Vesper, so I think I need to read Havoc too.

    Enjoy all of your books!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you both got some really great books this week. It is fun when you get surprise books in the mail!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great set! Yay for Goddess Interrupted. I love the cover for Dreaming Awake.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to get my hands on Dreaming Awake. It sounds so good. I really enjoyed the first book in the series. Hope you enjoy your new books!
    Em
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your mailbox looks awesome! Dreaming Awake looks like such a good book and so does everything else!! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Butterfly Clues and Why We Broke Up are both on my must read list! I love the illustrations! They're awesome!
    Thanks for stopping by Read It, See It
    earlier. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. new follower . I got Goddess interrupted as well but i would love to read Trafficked. here is my IMM if you wanna follow back http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/01/imm.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome haul!! Cant wait to read Goddess Interrupted!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got copies of "The Butterfly Clues" and "Goddess Interrupted" from NetGalley. I absolutely can't wait to read "Goddess Interrupted." I loved "The Goddess Test," and I hope this one will be just as good, but I'm making myself wait until closer to the release date to read it, so that my review of it will be fresh in my mind.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  17. New follower! Great books! I think Why We Broke Up looks really interesting! Here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.