In My Mailbox (53)

It was a good week for books! I received a couple of books I have been coveting and one surprise book that looks really good. I made a vlog:

Books Mentioned
Freshman Year & Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin
The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
At Your Pleasure by Meredith Duran
An Affair with Mr. Kennedy by Jillian Stone
(A big thank you to Pocket/Simon & Schuster, Penguin and Little Brown)

What did you guys get in your mailbox?

inourmailbox
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

10 comments

  1. The Snow Child sounds really interesting. Freshman Year & Other Natural Disasters looks like a fun story and I've added it to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've heard of Snow Child before, but the other books are all new to me. Hope you enjoy them!

    My IMM is here: The Book Bundle

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Freshman Year & Other Unnatura Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin as well.

    Old follower

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great IMM! I can't wait to start The Snow Child; it sounds amazing! Freshman Year looks good as well. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I'm really curious about the Zeitlin book. It sounds cute.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the Snow Child sounds interesting! Great week!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters sounds adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.