Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Why Michelle covets this book: I LOVED Kristin's hilarious debut novel A Match Made in High School. See my review here.

I have been eagerly awaiting more by her. Seven Clues to Winning You looks and sounds like a fun contemporary read. Just my kind of read.


book coverSeven Clues to Winning You by Kristin Walker
(released April 26, 2012)
When a humiliating picture of Blythe goes viral, she's instantly the target of ridicule at her new school. To salvage her reputation, Blythe teams up with Luke to win the Senior Scramble scavenger hunt. But Luke is an unlikely ally and potentially can't be trusted.

Perhaps it's his Shakespearean witticisms that reel Blythe in despite her better judgment . . . or maybe she just craves the thrill of the game. But as the hunt progresses, their relationship heats up. Soon their madcap mischief spirals out of control. Blythe is faced with arrest and expulsion, among other catastrophes - until Luke shows her what the Scramble (and love) is really about.

For more info about Kristin Walker and her books, visit her website. Click on the cover to go to the book's Goodreads page.


What book(s) do you "covet" this week?
Leave a comment with a link so we can check your WoW of the week too.


"Books I Covet" is a weekly or bi-weekly blog post series I am going to be doing here. It will feature books I am very excited about reading and plan on buying/borrowing in the near future. It is similar to the "Waiting On" meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine. However, some of the books may already be published and others may still be in pre-order. I will include the books' blurb, cover art, and/or release date if they're available. Click on the WoW image on the left to join in!

13 comments:

  1. I loved A Match Made in High School and had no idea that she had a new one coming out this year! I will be adding it to my TBR list. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read this one too. Great pick for WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I love the cover of this one, it's super cute! Great pick!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, there's a lot going on with that cover! But sounds like it might match the plot, which sounds like it could potentially be really fun. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of that one. Hope you love it once it releases!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! This sounds like a cute and fun read! I'll be keeping my eye out for it. Happy Reading!

    Becky @ L'amour Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really good - great cover!

    Mine is at YA Yeah Yeah if you'd like to

    take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds really cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved Walker's first book so I'm definitely on board to read this one-sound be a fun fast contemp read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks super cute!

    stop by my post? I have a giveaway! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-tooth-and-nail-wow.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved A Match Made in High School; It was hilarious! I'm definitely looking for this one! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.