In Our Mailbox (49)

Another awesome week for us book-wise [school-wise... well that's another story: essays--'nuff said].

Books Leslie got back home
Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore (book we got using our Random Buzzers buzz bucks)
Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi (review book from LBYR)
(Thank you to LBYR and Random Buzzers!)

And, by the way, if you guys haven't joined Random Buzzers yet you totally should--they have weekly book giveaways, chat with authors and earn buzz bucks you can use to "buy" more books!


From Awesome Book Peeps
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck (October RAK from the lovely LiLi of ChicaReader)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone tattoos from the Laini Taylor tour (from Edna)
(Thank you both!)

Michelle's Books
Last Man Standing by Cindy Gerard (unsolicited review book from Pocket)
Highland Hero by Amanda Scott (review book from Forever)
The Sinner by Margaret Mallory (review book from Forever)
(Thank you to Forever and Pocket!)


What did you guys get in your mailbox?

inourmailbox
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

15 comments

  1. Great books this week! I'm looking forward to reading a lot of them! Enjoy your books! Happy reading!

    http://thesagacityquest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard Ship Breaker is really good. It definitely looks interesting. I'm reading Highland Hero right now. I've enjoyed it so far. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ship Breaker looks super good!
    Happy Reading :)

    My IMM: http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ship Breaker is a really good book, so I hope you enjoy it! And The Splendor Falls looks great too.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen that cover for The Splendor Falls before - I quite like it.
    You can my IMM here: The Book Bundle

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward to reading ShipBreaker. Great selection this week! Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome IMM! I LOVE Tigers Curse! (:

    Haley @ Ya-Aholic

    My IMM : http://www.ya-aholic.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Splendor Falls looks interesting!
    The cover of Tiger's Curse is too lifelike.. creeping me out a bit.. haha..

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Splender Falls looks really neat! It's the first I hear of it. Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shipbreaker and Tiger's Curse look awesome! Hope you enjoy everything!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Tiger's Curse! It was great! I'm looking forward to reading your review.

    Nancy
    http://tumblingbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent! enjoy your books! and your week too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad to see you got the tattoos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also just picked up Ship Breaker the other day at the book store. Can't wait to get started on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.