In Our Mailbox (48)

I never had the chance to take a picture of the books I got in the last two weeks but Leslie did. She got some awesome books in the mail that I can't wait to read myself once I go back home.



Leslie's Books
Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares (won from Random Buzzers)
Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater (review book from Scholastic)
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (review book from LBYR)
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton (review book from Tor Teen)
(Thank you to Scholastic, LBYR and Tor Teen!)

Michelle's Books (not pictured)
If I Tell by Janet Gurtler (review book from Sourcebooks)
I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler (review book from Sourcebooks)
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon (surprise finish copy from HarperTeen)
To Wed a Wild Lord by Sabrina Jeffries (surprise finish copy from Pocket)
Too Wicked to Wed by Cara Elliott (review book from Forever)
Deliciously Sinful by Lilli Feisty (review book from Forever)
Deep Disclosure by Dee Davis (won from Forever on Twitter)
Won from authour Katharine Ashe on Facebook:
Pleasure Me by Monica Burns
Romancing the Countess by Ashely March
Lord and Lady Spy by Shana Gallen
Bookmarks, pen and mini flashlight
(Thank you to Sourcebooks, HarperTeen, Pocket, Forever and Katharine!)


What did you guys get in your mailbox?

inourmailbox
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

27 comments

  1. Looks like you all got some good books. I'm curious about the scorpio races and the faerie ring and beautiful chaos,and carrier of the mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME ! you got Faerie Ring..I have been wanting to read that. Fingers crossed I get a copy, or else off to Book Depository.

    Michelle you got a great haul too.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list this week! I'm currently reading The Scorpio Races and so far I really like it. I've also got Beautiful Chaos on my TBR bookcase. Happy reading :) I'm a new follower too.

    Here is the link to my imm...

    http://moretalesfromthecrypt.wordpress.com/2011/10/30/in-my-mailbox-2/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am dying to read Beautiful Chaos but have to wait until my book buying ban is over in December :(

    Happy reading! Check out what I got out here: http://bookprobereviews.com/?p=974

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing books! :) I'm especially jealous of The Faerie Ring and The Scorpio Races (even though a copy of the latter is almost on its way to me).

    Enjoy!
    Carina @ Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wonderful haul! Sisterhood Everlasting is very emotional! Hope you like it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am writing my review for The Scorpio Races today. The Faerie ring has been on my TBR and I really need to get to it. Happy reading.
    In My Mailbox at FABR

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to read The Faerie Ring - it looks good.

    My IMM is here: The Book Bundle

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so tempted to buy Beautiful Chaos and The Scorpio Races yesterday. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both have got heavy mailboxes which I hope you will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, so many books! I can't wait to read Beautiful Chaos and Faerie Ring..

    Michele | My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I looooved The Scorpio Races! Great set! Hope you enjoy!!

    This week In My Mailbox
    ~Jess @ Gone with the Words

    ReplyDelete
  13. Faerie Ring looks really interesting, great haul this week. :)

    Here is my IMM for this week: IMM(5)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't say just how excited I am to read Maggie's Scorpio Races. It looks like an EPIC read :D
    Great IMM!

    My IMM: http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet books! I need to get The Faerie Ring and The Scorpio Races. I'm looking forward to reading the reviews on this stuff! Here's what I got this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I still need to read SISTERHOOD EVERLASTING. Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What awesome books this week! I LOVED The Scorpio Races and I really need to read Sisterhood Everlasting...eek! lol

    New follower. :)
    Amanda @ Letters Inside Out - My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVING the Scorpio races! If your looking for your next read, read TSR asap! The Faerie Ring is good too!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm really excited to read The Scorpio Races and Beautiful Chaos. Great bunch of books this week, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Fairie ring looks really good, my imm is up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lots of awesome stuff! I can't wait to read Beautiful Chaos, Faerie Ring and Scorpio Races!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So many awesome books. I'm really curious about Sisterhood Everlasting. I can't even remember if I finished the last book.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am going to read Sisterhood Everlasting. I am. I am! It's on my TBR pile. Great selection this week! Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! You got a lot of books I would like to read! Great books! Here's my IMM: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic books! I'm looking forward to reading Beautiful Chaos and Scorpio Races.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.