Sunday, October 16, 2011

In Our Mailbox (47)

Sunday, October 16, 2011 with
I did not get any books this week which is actually a good thing because I can barely keep up with book blogging and review books this month (hence the 4-day blog hiatus last week). But Leslie got a few awesome stuff in the mail last week and this week (as well as a surprise finished copy of a romance novel I got an ARC of last month).


Review
Drink Slay Love by Sarah Beth Durst (Eeeepp--FINALLY!!)
Bunheads by Sophie Flack
(Thank you to Simon & Schuster and LBYR!)


Surprise
A Most Dangerous Profession by Karen Hawkins
(Thank you Pocket!)

What did you guys get in your mailbox?

inourmailbox
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

14 comments:

  1. Great books this week! I'm looking forward to reading Drink, Slay, Love. It sounds really good and I'm also excited for Bunheads! Hope you enjoy your books! Happy reading!

    http://thesagacityquest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take it Bunheads is related to ballet somehow? I love stories about ballet & dancers - looking forward to seeing what you think about it.

    Here's my IMM this week: The Book Bundle

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunheads cover!!! So beautiful <3
    Happy reading :)

    Check out my IMM: http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Covers are nice as well! enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Drink Slay Love. It looks really good! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  6. oOoOo 'Drink, Slay, Love', is suppose to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Drink, Slay, Love a bunch and can't wait to see what you'll think too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!! you got amazing stuff! omg!!

    My IMM this week:
    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    And check out my awesome giveaway! three winners and 12 different books from where you can choose ^__^
    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/autumn-giveaway.html

    take care and happy readiiiiiiiing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heh, I saw Bunheads at the bookstore the other day.. the title made me laugh.. Wonder if it's any good! I love ballet :)

    Michele
    IMM | 2 Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm.. this is my first time to hear of Bunheads. It looks interesting. I'll check that out some time.

    Happy reading!

    Here's mine: The Blair Book Project IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab set! So cool that you got Bunheads. I really want it. Drink Slay Love too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not much and thank goodness because I have plenty to read already :) Hope you catch up soon. Bun Heads looks interesting, assuming it's ballet. Ballerinas amaze me. Have a wonderful week girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Drink Slay Love looks really good and from what I have heard about it there are some very funny parts. I hope you both enjoy what you got this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.