There are a ton of books that I've been wanting to reread but there's just not enough time with school, work, review books and just... life. Here are just ten books that I will reread someday:
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
2. Harry Potter series
It's sad how I don't even remember character names and secondary plots anymore.
3. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
It's one of those books that you devour in one setting because it is so good but then you have reread it again and it's a whole new experience.
4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (and the other books in the series)
Same as Jellicoe Road. You devour it the first time and then slow down the second time to get all the little subtleties and little details.
5. Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
Because of Hawke.
6. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
7. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
I'm going to savor it the second time around.
8. The Duff by Kody Keplinger
Wesley. 'Nuff said.
9. Jane by April Lindner
I watched Jane Eyre the movie last night and I have the strongest urge to reread Jane--which is a modern retelling.
10. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
To get ready to read Enshadowed--it's coming out August next year so I have time.