Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 with
toptentuesday
"Top Ten Tuesday" is a weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. There is a new Top Ten list topic every week and this week is "Top Ten Books I Want To Reread."

There are a ton of books that I've been wanting to reread but there's just not enough time with school, work, review books and just... life. Here are just ten books that I will reread someday:

jellicoe road1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
'Nuff said.

2. Harry Potter series
It's sad how I don't even remember character names and secondary plots anymore.

3. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
It's one of those books that you devour in one setting because it is so good but then you have reread it again and it's a whole new experience.

4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (and the other books in the series)
jellicoe roadSame as Jellicoe Road. You devour it the first time and then slow down the second time to get all the little subtleties and little details.

5. Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
Because of Hawke.

6. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
It's tradition.

7. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
I'm going to savor it the second time around.

jane8. The Duff by Kody Keplinger
Wesley. 'Nuff said.

9. Jane by April Lindner
I watched Jane Eyre the movie last night and I have the strongest urge to reread Jane--which is a modern retelling.

10. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
To get ready to read Enshadowed--it's coming out August next year so I have time.

9 comments:

  1. I have JANE. After reading your comment, I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely reread Anna and the French Kiss, The Hunger Games and Nevermore. Amazing books! Great choice. Oh, I forgot I also would reread The Duff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Jane Eyre a long time ago (when I was in high school) and then I saw the movie a few months ago. I didn't know there was a modern retelling. I'll look for Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Harry Potter series and Dash and Lily are both on my list too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane Eyre is one of my favorite books ever. I have Jane sitting on my shelf just waiting for me to crack it open. I need to do that. I watched the new Jane Eyre movie the other night too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many good choices! I want to reread the HP & HGame series too - as well as LotR, the Pern series, the In Death series... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to reread Nevermore, before the next book comes out. It seems like forever since I read it. Also want to read The Hunger Games series again, back to back to back, as I read them as the were published and know I will discover some new things reading them all at once.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.