Ruling Passion Bind Up

Reader friends, just a little FYI: Walker Childrens is releasing a bind up of Alyxandra Harvey's Drake Chronicles series! Check out the really pretty cover.

The Ruling Passion bind up contains Hearts at Stake, Blood Feud and Out for Blood (books 1-3 in the series). So, if you missed the series the first time around here's your chance to get all three books at a bargain price--Ruling Passion is $9.99.

I read Alyxandra Harvey's stand-along novel Haunting Violet (see my review here) back in July and I really enjoyed it. I've been wanting to read this series since then so I'll definitely be on the look out for Ruling Passion myself. I love bind ups because it's like getting a number of books for a price of one book!

Anyway, it comes out on September 27th. For more info about the series, check out the author's website. If you're new to the series, here are links to excerpts of the three titles included in the bind up:


Have thoughts about the Drake Chronicles series, how pretty the cover is (and how it reminds you of the Iron Fey series covers... no? Just me then?) or bind ups? Please share.

1 comment

  1. I don't believe I loved book one, but this cover is gorgeous. So lovely. So enticing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.