Book Michelle Covets: Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley

Why Michelle covets this book: Graffiti Moon my kind of contemporary YA novel. It has a mix of romance, friendship and adventure with a guy the main character has some kind of history with.


graffiti moonGraffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
(out February 14, 2012)
Senior year is over, and Lucy has the perfect way to celebrate: tonight, she's going to find Shadow, the mysterious graffiti artist whose work appears all over the city. He's out there somewhere—spraying color, spraying birds and blue sky on the night—and Lucy knows a guy who paints like Shadow is someone she could fall for. Really fall for. Instead, Lucy's stuck at a party with Ed, the guy she's managed to avoid since the most awkward date of her life. But when Ed tells her he knows where to find Shadow, they're suddenly on an all-night search around the city. And what Lucy can't see is the one thing that's right before her eyes.

For more info and to read an excerpt about Graffiti Moon, visit the author's website. Click on the cover to go to the book's Goodreads page.



What book(s) do you "covet" this week?
Leave a comment with a link so we can check your WoW of the week too.


"Books I Covet" is a weekly or bi-weekly blog post series I am going to be doing here.
It will feature books I am very excited about reading and plan on buying/borrowing in the near future. It is similar to the "Waiting On" meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine. However, some of the books may already be published and others may still be in pre-order. I will include the books' blurb, cover art, and/or release date if they're available. Click on the WoW image on the left to join in!

24 comments

  1. I have been waiting for this one for almost a year after reading such amazing reviews from all our Aussie friends, where it was released. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this one really bad and it's releasing two days before my birthday, so I'm pretty sure I'll have an easy time getting it. I've heard many good things about Graffiti Moon and odds are I'll have it as my Waiting on Wednesday selection eventually, too. ;) Awesome choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one's cover is what caught my interest first, it sounds awesome too!! Great pick :)
    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is different from other releases, which is why I like it. Good chioce!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay! A new contemporary that actually sounds like it hasn't been done before. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by!
    Marissa @ And many to read before I sleep

    ReplyDelete
  6. My novel P:O:BOX LOve (you like the cover! Wow!) will be released for St Valentine 2012!! Thanks,
    Paola Calvetti (the italian author!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this one for review, so I cant wait to read it! Great WoW pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm ashamed to admit I haven't read this yet - since I think the book has been out in Australia for a while. But so glad to see it's gone international and now given me renewed encouragment to hurry up and read it! Sounds awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agreed. This looks great. The cover reminds me of Slumdog Millionaire for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read this one!I've heard such good things about it! I got it from Netgalley,you should too!

    Thanks for visiting

    Krazzyme @Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one sounds really good and I love the cover! Great pick!

    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't heard of this one! Hope you love it once it releases!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a different one! Great pick! It sounds interesting.
    http://www.alaskanbookcafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen this cover around lately but wasn't sure I'd like it. I think I need to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This really does sound good. Great pick! I will have to add it to my TBR list. I am always looking for new YA contemporary to read.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the cover! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's such an awesome cover! I've never heard of this one, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm going to add this on TBR! Oh my, my list is getting crazy now! =P

    April
    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This one looks really good! I know it's been getting good reviews already---love the cover, too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. First off, that cover is gorgeous....absolutely beautiful. I love the sound of this one though the romance seems a bit cloying. I'll have to add it to my TBR..Register Website

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great pick! Found it via Twitter. My review will post closer to the publication date per the publisher's request via NetGalley.

    I've written a "preview reivew" and did a teaser post too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.