Thursday, August 4, 2011

Updated Bookshelf Tour (Vlog)

Thursday, August 4, 2011 with
Labels:
Nine months ago, I made a bookshelf tour video on YouTube and in the last few months I've gotten requests from a couple of YouTubers to do an update. Well, I finally did yesterday and have decided to post it here too.

It's crazy how my book collection have grown. Nine months ago, I was able to read the titles and the authors of all my books in under ten minutes. Now, I had to split the video into two parts and I panned most of the books--and this is after another donation trip to the library. Before I started book blogging, never did even imagine owning this many books.

Anywho, enjoy!



If you're on YouTube, let's be friends! Here's the link to my channel. Happy reading everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the vlogs! I think it is so much fun to see the books other people have, and you have a lot of amazing titles that I want to read!

    -Chioma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all them books !=)
    The more packed bookshelf the better I think! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.