1. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
After watching Deathly Hallows Pt. 2, I knew I had to re-read the whole entire series all over again.
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Before I started book blogging and have more books on my shelf than I have time to read, I used to re-read P&P once a year.
3. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
I read this novel in high school. I need to read it now with adult eyes.
4. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Another book I used to re-read once a year before I had more books on my to-be-read shelf that I know what to do with them.
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I devoured this book because it was so good. I didn't take the time to appreciate all the nuances and details.
6. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
I just want to experience this book all over again.
7. Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith
I read this book in high school and I remember really, really loving it. Unfortunately, I don't remember the story anymore but this book pops up once in a while and everyone seems to love it too.
8. Joining by Johanna Lindsey
One of the first romances I've ever read, if not the first that got me hooked. I found this book in my mom's romance novel stash when I was 13 years old and devoured it in one day. I wonder if I'd love it as much as I did back then.
9. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
One of my all-time favorite book. Another book I used to re-read every year until my TBR pile exploded.
10. Dracula by Bram Stoker
Another book I read in high school that I need to re-read with adult eyes.