Sunday, August 14, 2011

In Our Mailbox (38)

Sunday, August 14, 2011 with
Leslie and I got some awesome books this week. We are especially excited about Jackson Pearce's Sweetly (we are HUGE Jackson Pearce fans).

I am really excited about the romance novels I got for review especially Theresa Romain's Season for Temptation (Courtney Milan recently raved about it which made me more excited to get to it). I'm eager to read Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis too--I heard wonderful things about it.
I got a wonderful surprise from Simon & Schuster--an ARC of the upcoming children's book M.O.M (Mom Operating Manual) by Doreen Cronin (she wrote the awesome Click, Clack, Moo) and Laura Cornell and awesome M.O.M swag!! We forgot to included it on our last week's IMM but Leslie got a new dust jacket for her copy of Nightshade so it will match her copy of Wolfsbane.

For Review
Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
A Most Dangerous Profession by Karen Hawkins
Season for Temptation by Theresa Romain
Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis
M.O.M (Mom Operating Manual) by Doreen Cronin and Laura Cornell
(A big THANK YOU to Simon & Schuster, LBYR/Hachette, Theresa and Jill for sending us the books.)

Won
Secret Desires of a Gentleman by Laura Lee Guhrke
(Won from Jennifer Haymore's 30 Historical Romances in 30 Days giveaway--thank you!)

Fun Stuff
M.O.M swag
Season for Temptation signed cover flat
Jennifer Haymore swag
Nightshade dust jacket


What did you guys get in your mailbox?

inourmailbox
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

28 comments:

  1. Awesome mailbox! I really want to read the Jackson Pearce series. Glad to hear you love them! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab books this week. Hope you enjoy them all! You can see what I got in my mailbox here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great books this week!! :) I've heard marvelous things about Sweetly. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books. I've heard a lot about Circle of Fire, but I haven't read it yet. Happy Reading.
    New Follower - Gabby @Yapixie Thanks for stopping by at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pile of books! [: Hope you enjoy all of them, hopefully I'll get my hands on Sweetly soon, too.

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! That M.O.M. looks great! Sounds like you have some fun reading ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week! I really want to read Sweetly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweetly looks amazing! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set! So cool you got sweetly. Love the M.O.M. book too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to read Sweetly! Happy Reading:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome books! I can't wait to read Sweetly. I'll just have to wait until it comes out though. :(
    And thanks for commenting on my IMM.

    --Alexis
    http://yabooksbeoyndthcover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY Nightshade dust jacket! Great books and such this week. M.O.M. sounds cute. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great mailbox! I'm still not a fan of the Nightshade cover change but that was nice of them to provide a new dust jacket so it can match your books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got the Nightshade cover as well last week! After I already bought the new book because I had thought maybe the publisher already gave all they had out. Oh well!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to read Sweetly and I love the cover! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice mailbox! Interested to see what you make of Sweetly :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait to read Sweetly (though I must read Sisters Red first since it has been sitting on my shelf for months!).
    Awesome books this week and I hope you enjoy them all! Also, I'm slightly jealous of your Nightshade dust cover ;)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh you really did great this week. Lots of fun books. Circle of Fire seems to be a common one in plenty of IMM this week. I hope it turns out as good as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great IMM! I've yet to read Prophecy of the Sisters, but it sounds like a good series. Same with Sweetly (Sisters Red).

    Hope you enjoy your books!

    ~Jennie
    http://www.mycutebookshelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay for Circle of Fire and Sweetly!! :D

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm looking foward to trying sweetly.. I might add it to my Christmas list with Sisters Red. i haven't read anything by her but, I have heard really good things. :)

    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Circle of Fire has a beautiful cover.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great mailbox! I need to read my ARC of Sweetly....I forgot that was coming out this month...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lots of fun stuff. I grabbed Sweetly last week and need to snatch up a copy of Circle of Fire. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm sad that I completely missed the dust jacket for Nightshade. You have some cool books to read, happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.