Sunday, August 7, 2011

In Our Mailbox (37)

Sunday, August 7, 2011 with
Hi everyone! We hope you are all have wonderful Sunday. :)

I got a package yesterday and decided to open it on camera--and it turned out to be surprise MG/YA books. Yay!! I also bought a whole lot of romance novels at the Borders closing sale. I've been really into reading romance novels lately, a lot more than young adult. But we also got a bunch of awesome looking and sounding YAs so maybe I'll get back into my YA reading grove again. I hope you all enjoy the vlog:


For Review
More Than Words (Vol. 7) by Carly Phillips et. al.
Flawless by Carrie Lofty
A Winter Scandal by Candace Camp
Between by Jessica Warman
(A big THANK YOU to Planned TV Arts/Harlequin, Pocket/Simon & Schuster and Bloomsbury for sending me the books.)

Bought
His at Night by Sherry Thomas
Not Quite a Husband by Sherry Thomas
Hard Evidence by Pamela Clare
The Darkest Hour by Maya Banks
The Fortune Hunter by Jasmine Haynes
Passions of a Wicked Earl by Lorraine Heath (Read already and it was soo good!!)
Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
Wake by Lisa McMann
Fade by Lisa McMann
Gone by Lisa McMann

Other Books/Swag
The Midnight Gate by Helen Stringer
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
The Girl is Murder by Kathryn Miller Haines
Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen
Postcard from Michelle Zink
(A big THANK YOU to MacMillan, Harlequin Teen Panel and Michelle Zink for sending us the books/swag.)


Please let us know what books you got this week. Happy reading! :]


inourmailbox
"In My Mailbox"
is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.



WAIT!!... While you're here enter one or both of our current giveaways.
Just click on the book cover and it will take you to the giveaway post.
americanhousewifeconfessionsimproperbride

17 comments:

  1. Wow, great haul this week!
    The Girl is Murder sounds very interesting.

    Once Upon A Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one heavy mailbox! enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great book week! Hope you love reading the books!

    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice books this week! I love the look of The Midnight Gate & Between,

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week! The Girl is Murder and Between sound really interesting. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Girl is Murder sounds really good! You had a great haul this week :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome mailbox. And you got all the books in the series written by Lisa McMann. Yay. ;) Happy Reading to YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice mailbox! I loved Lisa McMann's trilogy :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of books this week! Great haul. Enjoy your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure did buy a bunch of romance novels this week! I hope you enjoy them all. I loved getting to see what you got in the mail with you when you opened you package from MacMillan. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a hard time getting into Between. Hope it's good for yall!

    Check out ours! My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Life Undecided, sounds really good! Super jealous!:D
    Enjoy your new books, and good luck reviewing(:

    lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of great stuff, can't wait to hear what you think about them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great mailbox! I've been eyeing the Dream Catcher series. Looks pretty good!

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM as well!

    ♥ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Awesome haul! I love Ally Carter's Heist Society books, but I haven't read Gallagher Girls yet. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a great list. Thanks for stopping by our site and I hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.