Saturday, July 23, 2011

In Our Mailbox (36)

Saturday, July 23, 2011 with
Hi everyone! We hope you're all having a wonderful summer. Sadly, it's almost over for us. Leslie goes back to school on August 2nd as a sophomore and I am starting a new phase of my life (more on that on a later post).

Anyway, I haven't participated in IMM for weeks and that's because this month I've been getting maybe one or two books a week. I thought it would be better if I waited till the end of the month to do one big IMM. I hope you all enjoy the vlog:


For Review
Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake
Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray
The Many Sins of Lord Cameron by Jennifer Ashley

(I already read Lord Cameron and it was sooo good! I'll be reviewing it this coming week.
You're gonna want to mark your calendars, it comes out on August 2nd.)

Garden of Secrets by Barbara Freethy
Vanished in the Night by Eileen Carr
The Lady of the Storm by Kathryne Kennedy
Tempted by Elisabeth Naughton
(A big THANK YOU to Tor Teen, LBYR, Pocket/Simon & Schuster, Sourcebooks Casablanca, and Berkley/Penguin for sending me the books.)

Won
Abandoned by Meg Cabot & bracelet
My Irresistible Earl by Gaelen Foley
Seven Secrets of Seduction by Anne Mallory

Other Books Mentioned
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
The Fire Lord's Lover by Kathryne Kennedy (not shown)


Please let us know what books you got this week and we'll be sure to check them out. Happy reading everyone! :]


inourmailbox
"In My Mailbox"
is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

19 comments:

  1. I really want to read Anna dressed in blood and falling for Hamlet. I loved Abandon, Meg Cabot is so talented!

    thanks for dropping by my blog :D

    great vlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING mailbox. Loving the books you got. Falling for Hamlet looks fantastic. I can't wait to read your reviews. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great mailbox. I love the Anna Dressed in Blood cover. I'll definitely be reading it, hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to get my hands on Anna Dressed in Blood. And loved the Supernaturally reference! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Awesome books this week! I can't wait to read Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome mailbox! I can't wait to read Anna Dressed in Blood! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! I really want to read Falling For Hamlet- I hear it's great!

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of your copy of Anna Dressed in Blood! I'm really excited for that book, it sounds fantastic. Here's my IMM! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete
  9. you got pretty books this week. cool! I love meg cabot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mailbox! Hope you enjoy all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great set of books. Really want to read Anna Dressed in Blood. Love the cover too. Happy reading all your books.
    Thanks for stopping my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats so awesome that you got Anna Dressed In Blood.. Ive been so eager to read that, but I guess I'll have to wait for it's release =P lol
    Great IMM!!
    Im a new follower! ^_^ If you wouldnt mind, could you follow me as well? =) Have an awesome week!! Especially before school starts =D

    SpadesHigh @ http://SpadesHighReads.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Want to read Falling For Hamlet so bad!!
    Enjoy all your reads :D!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anna Dressed in Blood sounds amazing! I didn't think much of it until I heard your description :) Hope you'll get a chance to enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great mailbox! I'm really excite to read Anna Dressed in Blood---I've been hearing that it's pretty creepy!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.