Sunday, July 3, 2011

In Our Mailbox (35)

Sunday, July 3, 2011 with
Hi everyone! Happy 4th of July weekend!! I haven't posted a vlog here for a while, so I'll remedy that. I hope you all enjoy:



For Review
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
Tout Sweet by Karen Wheeler
Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh
Snapped by Laura Griffin
Vanished in the Night by Eileen Carr
Tamed by a Highlander by Paula Quinn
How to Seduce a Scoundrel by Vicky Dreiling
Temptations of a Highland Scoundrel by Sue-Ellen Welfonder
(A big THANK YOU to Forever Romance/Hachette, Bloomsbury, Feiwel & Friends, Pocket/Simon & Schuster, Sourcebooks, and Berkley/Penguin me the books.)

Bought
Unlawful Contact by Pamela Clare
Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston
My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent
Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade
He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott
My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares

Other books
The Wedding Wager by Jane Feather
Shut Your Eyes Tight by John Verdon


What did you get this week?


inourmailbox
"In My Mailbox"
is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

6 comments:

  1. I just preordered my copy of Archangel's Blade today- so excited for this one! Enjoy your books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic list of books you have gotten! Last week I just got the 1st 2 books of Rachel Vincent's books to read. I love Lesley Livingston's trilogy, they are awesome!

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good trip - enjoy all the books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a nice list of books that you received this week in your mailbox.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.