Friday, June 3, 2011

Next week Leslie and I will be leaving for vacation. I am especially excited because I always love traveling and I haven't been on a leave-the-country kind of vacation since I graduated high school six years ago. So, yes, we are leaving the US and we won't be back until July. Woo-hoo!! It'll be nice to leave the islands for a bit.

There will be limited (or possibly no) internet access to where we are going so that means no blogging for us while we are there. But we are going to have a few posts scheduled every week so it will be like we never left blogging-wise. Here are some posts you can look forward to:

Q&A with author Nalini Singh
Divergent by Veronica Roth Review
Girl Wonder by Alexa Martin Review
Beg for Mercy by Jami Alden Feature and Giveaway
Popular by Alyssa Grosso Review
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier Review
The Midnight Place by Carlos Ruiz Zafon Review
Tomorrow Girls: Behind the Gate by Eva Gray Review
and many more...

We've been very lucky about practically having no spam so we will leave the comments as it but we won't be able to return any until we come back. My parents are a bit a lot paranoid when it comes to traveling to another country, especially the one where we are going so I won't say where right now but expect a lot of pictures when we come back.

Okay, since there will be no internet (yikes!) and there will probably be some down time (plus the nine-hour non-stop trip back and forth), Leslie and I will be bringing three books each with us on our trip. The problem is we can't decide which to bring. Too many good choices. Help!

I'm thinking of taking two of these review books:


And one non-review books from my TBR pile:


These are Leslie's choices--she is taking one review book:


And two non-review books:


Unfortunately, we don't have an e-reader which would be a lot of help in this situation. We are in the middle of packing right now and need to decide. Please help us decide. Which books do you think Leslie and I should bring on our trip?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, so many choices! My vote goes to Imaginary Girls and Love Story (haven't read either one of these but they sound great!)

    Also, A Need So Beautiful — the premise of that one sounds awesome.

    And one I *have* read and recommend: Anna and the French Kiss! YES. Read it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say take Imaginary Girls, The Magnolia League and Clockwork Angel. As for Leslie, I would say take Forgotten, City of Fallen Angels and Anna and the French Kiss.

    Have fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely Imaginary girls! Then perhaps Love Story and Clockwork Prince. For Leslie, A Need So Beautiful, Anna & the French Kiss, and City of Fallen Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suggest Imaginary Girls, The Magnolia League and Clockwork Angel. For Leslie: A Need so Beautiful, Ashes, Ashes, and City of Fallen Angels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh a vacation. That sounds like fun. I also love to travel but I don't get to do it much. Where are you guys headed?

    I'm not familiar with most of the books you listed but I would go with Julie James, since I've enjoyed all of her books that I've read so far. Along for a Ride was just enjoyable enough but not particularly memorable,

    Hope you have a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.