In Our Mailbox (34)

These are the books and swag we received in the last three weeks--and what an epic three weeks it has been:


For Review
Frost by Wendy Delsol
Frost by Marianna Baer
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
A Long Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan
Wildefire by Karsten Knight
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ranson Riggs
Spoiled by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan
Forgotten by Cat Patrick
(A big THANK YOU to Candlewick, HarperTeen, Simon & Schuster, Feiwel & Friends, Quirk and LBYR for sending us the books.)


Bought
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Gallagher Girls Books #1-3 by Ally Carter
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade



Won
Drought by Pam Bachorz, swag and $25 B&N GC
Alive and Well in Prague, New York by Daphne Grab

May RAK
Breaking Point by Pamela Clare
(Thank you Ruby!)

Romance Review Books
Lady of Seduction by Laurel McKee
Beg for Mercy by Jami Alden
(Look for a giveaway of Beg for Mercy here on the blog on June 13!!)
(Thanks for Brianne & Forever for sending me the books.)

I got a cool button for being part of the Splash Team for Tera Lynn Child's upcoming book Fins are Forever and also a bunch of bookmarks and temporary tattoos to pass on to my local public library before we leave for our trip this coming week. Goodbye for now everyone! We will see you in July. :)

What did you guys get in your mailbox?


inourmailbox
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

21 comments

  1. You have Enclave - so jealous! I want to get my hands on a copy...

    The rest of your books look fab as well - happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fabulous books there. I thought it was funny that you received two books this week titled Frost :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books. I can't wait to read Spoiled and Wildefire.

    I'm a new follower btw c: I'd love for you to follow back <3

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many interesting titles ... happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books you got this week. Wildefire looks so awesome. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You girls have another incredible IMM! Swoons in jealousy AGAIN ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You guys have had a spectacular couple of weeks! I can't wait to read The Girl of Fire and Thorns, that one looks amazing:) I'm also looking forward to both Frost's:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an awesome bunch of books! Supremely jealous you got Marianna Baer's Frost since I waited in line for it at BEA and they ran out before I got one. Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set! I loved the Ghost and the Goth. I want to read Sarah Dessen.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful set of books. So jealous that you got the Rae Carson book. I so want that book. Hopefully when it comes out, I will get it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books! I can't wait to read The Girl of Fire and Thorns.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh great haul! I LOVED Wildefire and I'm really looking forward to The Girl of Fire and Thornes.

    Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You got both Frost books - so cool!! And I've heard Forgotten and Wildefire rock,

    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw Spoiled at the bookstore yesterday but I wasn't sure whether to get it. Waiting for your review on it so I can decide!

    Happy Reading!

    http://youraveragebookworms.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great mailbox! I'm hoping to read Wildefire soon. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children sounds so creepy but at the same time I still want to read it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Epic mailbox is right! Enjoy all your awesome books! Looks like you are set for a great summer of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You got some pretty good books! Hope you enjoy them!

    Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    And ahh! You got The Girl of Fire and Thorns! I've been hearing such good things about it! I also had Forgotten and hope you enjoy it as much as I did :). Wildefire was pretty cool. And Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children looks so awesome. I'm waiting to get some more money before getting it.

    I am now following you and am looking forward to your reviews :).

    -Christina Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved Along for the Ride so much. It's one of my favorite Sarah Dessen books. Also, The Ghost and the Goth was pretty cute. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great IMM! You guys got some awesome looking books I've been wanting. Can't wait to see what you think of them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.