Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's In Our Mailbox time! Yay! We did get a few books this week but I'm going to back track and show you all the books we got last week because I did a video then but didn't get to post it last week. The books in this video we're soooo excited about, especially Die For Me by Amy Plum and She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott and I can't wait to read my Nalini Singh books.



For Review
Are You Going To Kiss Me Now? by Sloane Tanen
Exposure by Therese Fowler
(see my review of Exposure HERE and win it HERE)
(A big THANK YOU to Sourcebooks Fire and Random House for sending us the books.)

Bought
Hourglass by Claudia Gray
Afterlife by Claudia Gray
Die for Me by Amy Plum
She's so Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh
Archangel's Consort by Nalini Singh
The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook

Other
OyMG by Amy Fellner Dominy
(see my review of OyMG HERE and win it HERE)


It's BEA week starting tomorrow and Leslie and I are super envious of those who are going and get to do some serious soon-to-be-released-book collecting. It doesn't help that we have been getting a bunch of BEA emails everyday for the past month or so because we did register to go and fully intend on going. But when I asked my boss/principal for a leave of absence she said no. It's the last week of school and I have to take care of report cards, the students' records, clean my classroom, etc. For those who are going, have fun and be safe! We can't wait to see your BEA loot!

Also, I got an email from the folks at Simon & Schuster and it says that Kresley Cole, the author of the very popular Immortals After Dark series is going to reveal the cover of LOTHAIRE on her Facebook page this coming Tuesday, May 24 at 9:00 AM (I'm assuming EST). Lothaire won't be out in stores until January 10, 2012--which gives me enough time to read the series (which I own the first seven books of).

Happy reading everyone! And don't forget to let us know what you got in your mailbox this week so we can check it out too.


inourmailbox
"In My Mailbox"
is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

9 comments:

  1. Hey Chelly, Wow great blog and excellent new reads this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love book stash! Sorry you didn't get to go to BEA - there's always next year. I'm envious too, but hopefully someday I'll go.
    I liked the Claudia Gray books and can't wait for Balthazar. Looking forward to reading Die for Me soon.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some fabulous books there! I got Die for Me last week but haven't picked it up yet...enjoying the antcipation a little longer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, looks like you got a lot of fun books. I'm also stuck waiting for books that are shipping with books I've pre-ordered. I'm ok with it though because I figure I probably wouldn't get around to reading them until then anyways because my to-read pile is so huge.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome mailbox !!
    Exposure sounds great, I've added it to my wishlist ! Hope you'll love all your books !!
    Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been debating getting Die for Me, but I have a feeling I'm just being taken in by that gorgeous cover. Jury's still out on whether the book itself is any good.
    And that sucks that you registered for BEA and can't go. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great stash this week! I'm loving Die For ME, it's so good! Thanks for stopping by! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete
  8. I;m jealous too. I really really want to go to BEA some year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.