Sunday, May 8, 2011

In Our Mailbox (32)

Sunday, May 8, 2011 with
It was a great book week for Leslie and me. We finally got our Amazon pre-order from way back and four awesome review books came.



For Review
(A big THANK YOU to Scholastic, LBYR and Henry Holt for sending us the books.)

Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari
(A dystopian set in post-apocalyptic New York!)
The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch
(Gorgeous cover!)
The Midnight Place by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
(It's by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. 'Nuff said.)
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
(About a teen with a time-traveling gene; reminds me of The Time Traveler's Wife)



Bought
Abandon by Meg Cabot
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
The Last Little Blue Evelope by Maureen Johnson
Stargazer (Evernight #2) by Claudia Gray
Exile (Aurelia #2) by Anne Osterlund


What did you get in your mailbox?
Please leave a link so we can check out your IMM too.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and happy reading!

inourmailbox
"In My Mailbox"
is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

20 comments:

  1. I also got Abandon this week and I still need to catch up on The Mortal Instruments series. Check out My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those look great - especially Magnolia League. I got that one as well this week. I'm really looking forward to Ashes Ashes, Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abandon by Meg Cabot sounds awesome. Here is my IMM: http://basma-aal.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want Magnolia League and Ruby Red. What a gorgeous bunch of books! Have fun reading :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed The Magnolia League and I'm dying to read Ruby Red. And Abandon. And Ashes, Ashes...

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude I am seeing Ashes Ashes everywhere lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle,
    thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Aww, the Magnolia League, I SO want to read that! And Ruby Red, which is by a German author btw, is supposed to very good - haven't had a chance to check it out yet :(
    Abandon is on my wish-list, too!

    The CoFA letter edition only came from Barns and Noble. I had the UK paperback before and ordered a second copy just for the letter :lol: crazy, obsessive me... :P

    But hey, enjoy your books, it looks like you'll have a lot of fun!
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I want pretty much every single book you guys got this week. I can't wait to read Ashes, Ashes and Ruby Red.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Abandon looks so good! I need to read it.

    http://www.DustinDisco.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just recently reviews The Magnolia League so looking forward to what you guys will think of it. Awesome books especially CoFA and hope you guys are enjoying your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ashes, Ashes is on my TBR list, it looks great!

    Our Mailbox is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for The Last Little Blue Envelope! So good!

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh great set of books this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the cover for The Magnolia League. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh Ashes, Ashes and Abandon, I really want those! Hope you enjoy them. I really liked the Magnolia League.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Ruby Red! It's so beautiful!

    Thanks so much for visiting my mailbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Abandon is on my wishlist, as is The Midnight Palace. Great collection of books this week! Enjoy reading.

    Take a look at what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great picks this week. COFA, Magnolia League and Abandon were awesome reads, hope you enjoy them as much as i did.
    Click here to see what's in my mailbox this week!
    -Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved Magnolia League! Enjoy! I can't wait to read Abandon.

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-monday-4.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.