Book Trailer of the Week: HarperTeen's Dark Days Summer 2011

We saw HarperTeen's Dark Days of Supernatural Summer 2011 when it came out about three weeks ago and we loved it! It was well-made, the music is perfect and it just had enough for each book that you want to know more about it. You all might already have seen it but if you haven't here it is:

It's good, yeah? There are seven books in the Dark Days summer edition and they have a bunch of different sub-genre so there's a read for everyone (all the links go to Goodreads):
Illusions by Aprilynne Pike
Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber
Something Deadly This Way Comes by Kim Harrison
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Die for Me by Amy Plum
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Hereafter by Tara Hudson

We just wish the tour is coming to my state but alas, no. The two books out of the seven I (Michelle) am most excited about are Divergent and Die for Me, both of which I already have on my shelf. I'm going to read Divergent next, once I'm done with my current read. With all the buzz it is getting, I'm really excited to read it myself. Happy Friday and happy reading everyone!! :)

4 comments

  1. Whew! Talk about a dark summer indeed! Thanks for the heads-up and have a great weekend girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review site and great trailer. I'll make sure to keep up with your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The music in the video is great and all of the books are on my TBR list! Thanks for sharing :)

    - Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG awesome. Loving the books they got there. I want to read all of them. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.