Saturday, April 2, 2011

In Our Mailbox (3/12-4/2)

Saturday, April 2, 2011 with
It's our end of March "In Our Mailbox" time! YAY!! Leslie and I got a bunch of awesome, we-can't-wait-to-read-it books in the last three weeks since our last IMM post like The Near Witch and Instructions for a Broken Heart--both of which are our "covet" books in 2011. But I am most excited for the romances I got, especially Kiss of Snow (EEPP!!!). It's the Psy/Changeling series I have been waiting for: Hawke and Sienna's book! This book is not coming out until May 31st so I am so happy I can read it now.

It's a vlog this week. Enjoy!



For Review
Never a Gentleman by Eileen Dreyer
Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione
Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Instructions for a Broken Heart by Kim Culbertson
Huntress by Malina Lo
(A big THANK YOU to Forever Romance/Hachette, LBYR/Hachette, Berkley/Penguin, Sourcebooks Fire and Disney Hyperion for sending us the books.)

Won
Dark Moon by Steve Feasey
Tortall and Other Lands by Tamora Pierce

Bought
Trial by Desire by Courtney Milan
Eleven Ways to be Adored When Landing a Lord by Sarah Maclean
Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
The Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty
The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta


What did you get this week?


inourmailbox
"In My Mailbox"
is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

18 comments:

  1. The Near Witch looks really good. Can't wait to get my mitts on that one! You got tons of great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your review on Huntress! Hope you'll enjoy it and your other great books :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Year of Secret Assignments! If you enjoy that one you should try out the first in her Ashbury-Brookfield series, Feeling Sorry for Celia. It is fantastic as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a lot of great books this week! I am looking forward to seeing what you think of Huntress and The Near Witch! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow but a fab book week. happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! You girls have a nice IMM.
    Well done!!
    I'm going to have a look at your reviews now:)


    Enjoy all of those reads!!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW loads of books !! I'm really curious about them so I really can't wait to read your reviews ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, what wonderful books! I'm really looking forward to Tortall and Other Lands. :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some great books this week.
    I love Melinna Marchetta and Jaclyn Moriarty. Sarah Dessens books are always awesome.
    I really want to get Please Ignore Vera Dietz.
    Instructions for a Broken Heart looks cute.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome IMM!! Enjoy all your new books. They all sound really good!

    New follower :)

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many good books! I loved Lock and Key :)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What good picks! This is the second time I've seen The Near Witch in someone's IMM and I think I"m really going to have to go out and buy it lol! Here's our IMM We're new followers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Instructions for a Broken Heart looks really good. I hope you enjoy your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you got some great reads! So jealous you received Near Witch I can't wait to read that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool IMM! I heard Please Ignore Vera Deitz was really good! Enjoy your books!!

    Check out my IMM:
    http://youraveragebookworms.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.