In Our Mailbox (31)

Leslie and I got a bunch of awesome books in the last two weeks (April 18-30) and a few of them are our "covet books." SQUEEE!!!



For Review
Exposure by Therese Fowler
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
Love Story by Jennifer Echols
Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
Popular by Alissa Grosso
OyMG by Amy Fellner Dominy
Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
Flawless by Lara Chapman
(A big THANK YOU to Goldberg McDuffie/Ballantine Books, HarperTeen, Gallery Books/Simon & Schuster, Flux and Bloomsbury for sending us the books.)


Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances O'Roark Dowell
(Leslie reviewed an ARC copy of this book (and loved it). Thank you to Simon & Schuster for sending us a finished copy.)
The Ivy by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur
(Read my review and look for a giveaway of this book in May.)

Bought
Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld
Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart by Sarah Maclean
Play of Passion by Nalini Singh
Deception by Lee Nichols

Won
Like Mandarin by Kristen Hubbard
What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty


FYI: We are part of the blog tours for OyMG and Tempest Rising in May. There will be author interviews, reviews and giveaway for both books!


inourmailbox
"In My Mailbox"
is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

21 comments

  1. TEMPEST RISING!!!!!! I love those books! I read the first one a couple of weeks ago and feel in love! I'm so excited to read the rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jelous you got Popular and Love Story!!!!

    Flawless is really good and i liked Tempest Rising.

    Hope you enjoy all the great books ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow really awesome books guys! I've been seeing Flawless around and am really curious about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great pile of books! They all seem great. I can't wait to read Flawless :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got so many amazing books! I wouldn't know where to start! I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DUDE you have so many awesome titles there! ENJOY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover for Tempest Rising it's gorgeous.

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gasp! You got so many great contemps! And I loved Behemoth. Hope you do as well! Looking forward to your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! So many great books! I hope you enjoy reading them, and I look forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for dropping by! You've received some great books this week! *Jealous* >3 Exposure, Flawless, Temptest Rising, and OyMG looks good *O* Can't wait to see your reviews on them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower :)

    You got a lot of really great books this week. I particularly want to read the ivy and flawless. :)

    i'm off to poke around your blog some more because it looks really cool!

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, I've been wanting to read Flawless! And I just got Exposure too. (Last week, I think; might have been the week before) Lots of goodies this week (or two, I guess). Hope you like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Envious like mad about Love Story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are some great books! I really want to read Tempest Rising, and Flawless was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing books this week! So jealous that you have Love Story, A Need So Beautiful and Exposure.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great IMM this week! Flawless looks really cool! Have fun reading!
    Check out my IMM: http://youraveragebookworms.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're very welcome, I will be trying to keep up with new posts as best I can! Thank you for the comment BDB is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome books. Lucky you! Have fun reading those books you got.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those look like awesome books. Flawless and The Ivy look very cool. Happy Reading!

    (Thanks for checking out my IMM, btw!! =])

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.