Saturday, March 12, 2011

In Our Mailbox (2/28 - 3/11)

Saturday, March 12, 2011 with
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

It's finally Spring Break! YAY!! Unfortunately, I caught the flu and my plans to catch up on my reading is so far not happening. All I seem to be in the mood for is sleeping.

These are the books that Leslie and I bought, won and received for review from February 28 to March 11. It's a very exciting two weeks because we received a bunch of awesome titles that I have been coveting for a long time like Where She Went, Playing Hurt and Clarity. We decided to do embed the vlog we did on YouTube for this IMM so we hope you enjoy!



For Review
Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
Swept Off Her Feet by Hester Browne
The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shalvis
The Night Season by Chelsea Cain
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
(A big THANK YOU to Flux, Simon & Schuster, Hachette, FSB Media and Penguin Teen for sending us the books.)

Won
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Breathless Reads swag
Where She Went by Gayle Forman

Bought
Paper Towns by John Green
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Clarity by Kim Harrington

Swag
The Faerie Ring bookmarks and postcard

What did you get this week?

22 comments:

  1. You have quite a pile here. Enjoy the reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Reading! I'm jealous...You have Clarity and I don't! :)

    Here's the link to my IMM

    http://jamielovesya.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-march-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have The Replacement in my TBR Pile.

    I tried to read Paper Towns, but at the time I could not get into anything I was reading, I should pick it up again....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo I haven't read Playing Hurt yet but I'll wait to see your review :) Great load and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab books this week. Hope you enjoy them! You can see what I got in my mailbox here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh what a great selection! Enjoy your reading and hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff this week! Where She Went was awesome, and I'm SO jealous that you got Playing Hurt and The Night Season! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a tad green about Where She Went...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great mailbox girls !! I haven't read any of these books but I have some of them in my pile and in my wishlist !! I can't wait to read them !! Awesome swag, you're so lucky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by blog. You've some great books in your mailbox. I want to read Where She Went too. I really liked its book cover.
    http://kerosbookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books! I enjoyed Angelfire. It's a different type of angel book, but I agree about some of those out there. Angelfire has more badass action and not so much on the character is an angel, as really someone that wings. If that makes sense. haha I've heard good things about Clarity. NERD FIGHTERS!

    My IMM: http://bit.ly/hVVUTC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books this week. So jealous that you have Where She Went!
    I have Playing Hurt on my tbr pile - looks good.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great mailbox!! I can't wait to read Where She Went... I am so excited for it to be released! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice books! I read Clarity recently and really liked it so hope you will too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. New to John Green, you are in for a treat, you will love Paper Towns. Thanks for stopping by my blog, now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so jealous you got Where She Went. I can't wait for this one to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I enjoyed AngelFire and Paper towns. I'm reading CLarity now! Enjoy your fabulous books this week! You can check out my mailbox here: http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really want Playing Hurt and Where She Went! Great books this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am curious about Clarity, I have seen it around. Will be looking for a review when you get around to reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.