Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Why I covet this book: The gorgeous cover (really one of the best covers I've seen in 2011) caught my attention but the blurb made me covet this book.

A heroine with no memory? A mysterious accident? A possible romance? Count me in!


flawlessThe Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (out September 2011)
Mara Dyer believes life can’t get any stranger than waking up in a
hospital with no memory of how she got there. It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember
that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed. There is.

She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been
through, she can fall in love. She’s wrong.


For more info about the The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, visit the author's website and Goodreads. And, if you haven't already, don't forget to add it to your wish list!




"Books I Covet" is a weekly or bi-weekly blog post series I am going to be doing here.
It will feature books I am very excited about reading and plan on buying/borrowing in the near future. It is similar to the "Waiting On" meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine. However, some of the books may already be published and others may still be in pre-order. I will include the books' blurb, cover art, and/or release date if they're available. Click on the WoW image on the left to join in!

6 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome! I have been wanting to read this one as well! Great pick! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my WoW! Ever since I read the synopsis for this book I have been excited :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good one! Love your blog. Have a great week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds so great! I love the cover, its so creepy. Here's mine:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-queen-of-dead.html
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover is gorgeous and I think might accurately portray how it might be for someone who is fighting their way back from amnesia. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.