Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Why I covet this book: I quite enjoyed the first two books in the series Prophecy of the Sisters and Guardian of the Gate and I am very eager to read the conclusion of the Prophecy of the Sisters series.

I'm especially curious about the "bad" sister Alice and what her fate it. I'm expecting some twists, secrets about the Prophecy revealed, action, drama and a satisfying ending where most questions will be answered.

Oh. And also for Lia and Dimitri to get married, have twins of their own and live happily ever after.


ashesashesCircle of Fire by Michelle Zink (out August 2011)
With time dwindling but her will to end the Prophecy stronger than ever, Lia sets out on a journey to find the remaining keys, locate the missing pages of the Prophecy, and convince her sister Alice to help--or risk her life trying. Lia has her beloved Dimitri by her side, but Alice has James, the man who once loved her sister--and maybe still does. James doesn't know the truth about either sister, or the prophecy that divides them. And Alice intends to keep it that way.

There are some secrets sisters aren't meant to share. Because when they do, it destroys them. This stunning conclusion to Michelle Zink's Prophecy of the Sisters trilogy will make saying good-bye bittersweet for readers.



For more info about the series, visit the author's website and Goodreads.



"Books I Covet" is a weekly or bi-weekly blog post series I am going to be doing here.
It will feature books I am very excited about reading and plan on buying/borrowing in the near future. It is similar to the "Waiting On" meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine. However, some of the books may already be published and others may still be in pre-order. I will include the books' blurb, cover art, and/or release date if they're available. Click on the WoW image on the left to join in!

6 comments:

  1. You know its a darn tragedy that I haven't started this series yet when I really want to read the first book. OK your WoW post has pushed me to buy it the next time I buy a book. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this series before, but it definitely sounds interesting!

    That's What Liz Read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to say thank you for featuring Circle of Fire. I'm so excited to share it with you, and I think you'll find it to be a very satisfying conclusion to the series!
    <3

    MZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am planning to read this series very soon. It's part of the challenge I'm participating, so I cannot wait to start the first book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick! I haven't read the first in the series, but I've been meaning to for a while now. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this sounds like a powerful trilogy. How could I have missed reading it let alone adding it to my TBR list? Many thanks for the heads up on this trilogy and for visiting my blog. :D

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.