In Our Mailbox (Jan. 1-13)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance to show off their book haul for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Click on the link to check out what other book bloggers got in their mailbox this week and join in on the fun!

Been a while since I did an IMM post but I bought myself a bunch of books on Amazon as a late holiday present for myself and they finally came! I'm especially excited for my first Cassandra Clare book--Leslie is a huge fan and I've heard so many great things about her series.


Bought
Front and Center by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

For Review
All That's True by Jackie Lee Miles
Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr
The Lo-Down by Lo Bosworth
(A big THANK YOU to Little Brown, Simon & Schuster and Sourcebooks for sending us the books.)

Other Books Mentioned
The Latte Rebellion by Sarah Jamila Stevenson (won)
Delirium by Lauren Oliver (currently reading)


What did you get this week?

14 comments

  1. Some great books this week. I like Brightly Woven and am anxious to read the next one and Clockwork Angel is fantastic. I also loved Delirium and cannot wait to read your review of it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool mailbox this week. Hope you have fun reading :)You can find my IMM at The Bookishsnob

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous !!! I so want to read The Latte Rebellion ... I hope you'll enjoy it !! Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Delirium and I can't wait to read The Latte Rebellion. You both have some great books on your list! I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you got the The Lo-Down by Lo Bosworth!! Seriousley, it just looks like fun..haha. :) Enjoy the books you got.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab books this week. Hope you enjoy them! You can see what I got in my mailbox here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I LOVED Delirium! SO good...hopefully you'll get more into it as you keep reading.

    I also read THE NAUGHTY LIST and it's definitely a cute book!

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books this week! I loved Delirum, and am anxious to read the Latte Rebellion, can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    My IMM is here, if you'd like to check it out: http://christitheteenlibrarian.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-my-mailbox-17.html

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great reads! Front and Center was a great book. And I enjoyed Once Was Lost.
    New follower!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great bunch of books! I loved Sara Zarr's book Sweethearts, looking forward to your thoughts on Once Was Lost. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.