Sunday, December 12, 2010

In Our Mailbox (11/29-12/11)

Sunday, December 12, 2010 with
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance to show off their book haul for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Click on the link to check out what other book bloggers got in their mailbox this week and join in on the fun!

Hi everyone! Leslie and I hope you are all having a great December so far and enjoying all the holiday pre-parties, shopping and just plain pre-Christmas craziness! We missed IMM last week so we are going to play catch up. These book we received in the last two weeks and what an awesome two weeks it was. Many of the books that came, we can't wait to read! :D

My Holiday Blogger Swap package from my Secret Santa also last week but that will be on it's own separate post. But Secret Santa got a book that has been on my wish list for a very long time and I'm so happy to finally get a copy!

Okay, on to the books...

Review Books
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes (a surprise review book)
A Lot Like Love by Julie James (SQUEE!!)
Choker by Elizabeth Woods
Rival by Sara Bennett Wealer
Entwined by Heather Dixon (SQUEE!! The cover is amazing!)
(A big THANK YOU to Erin+Berkley/NAL, Simon & Schuster and HarperTeen for sending us the books.)



Bought
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Good Girls by Laura Ruby
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (super excited for this one!!)
Heist Society by Ally Carter (impulse buy)


Won
Torment by Lauren Kate
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
(Thank you to Random Buzzers!)


What did you get this week?

Blog Tour Alert: You can read a lovely Christmas short story featuring Graham of Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus and enter to win a signed Shadow Hills poster HERE.

22 comments:

  1. Ohh Falling Under...I've been dying to read this one. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !!! I'm so jealous, I so want to read Choker and Rival !! I hope you'll enjoy all of your books girls !! Happy reading ;)Here's my IMM if you'd like to take a look at it : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab IMM!

    Happy reading!

    If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-

    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/
    Merry Christmas!
    Gabrielle Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant IMM! I'm dying to read Rival, so I'm totally looking forward to your review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, lots of books I want to add to my to-read list!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE Lauren Kate's books!
    I want to read Anna and the French Kiss so bad and falling under!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Revolution seems very popular this week. I am really looking forward to Choker being released. It sounds excellent! Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I am a new follower of yours! I hope you enjoy all the books you get this week!

    Happy Reading,
    Zakiya - My IMM is here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really fantastic haul this week. I'm about to start Revolution. I'm really interested in getting Rival and Choke. Love the cover of Entwined too! So pretty. Anna and the French Kiss can't show up at my house fast enough - I can't wait to read it. Happy Reading. Such a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books! You've got a LOT of books im dying to read. I LOVED Anna and the French Kiss. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope that you enjoy your books. Happy Reading. Wanna check out what I got this week In My Mailbox?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh, great books this week! I hope you enjoy them all! I really want to read Rival and Anna and the French Kiss! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a bunch of great looking books!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rival, Anna, Heist Society...awesome haul this week! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is a lovely mix of books!

    My mailbox is also up! Giveaway on my blog. Please do come over!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Revolution is so good! Hope you enjoy it :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great new reads!!

    I'm totally jealous you got Choker! I just finished Anna and the French Kiss and I LOVED it! It was adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow ladies you got some really fantastic books. I have heard good things about Rival and I so want to read Anna and the French Kiss. Hope you read fast and put up some reviews or me to read.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh, I can't wait to see what you think about A Lot Like Love. I loved it so I'm anxious for everyone to read it and love it too, haha.

    I'm super jealous that you got Falling Under, I'm anxious to read that one! =)

    All in all, this is a great haul! Happy reading sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. New Follower! What a great mailbox!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.