Book Blogger Holiday Swap



This year I decided to participate in the Book Blogger Holiday Swap for the first time ever and I'm glad I did because it's really fun. That feeling of anticipation--it's just awesome! My package from my Secret Santa came on Saturday and I immediately ripped through the box and packaging like a little kid. And here's what was inside:

Fire by Kristin Cashore
(SQUEE!! I've been dying to read this book since I read Graceling last year.)
Paper Tweet notepad
A jar of homemade bath salts (smells like candy cane)
A sachet of lavender, mint and rosemary
A lovely card

My Secret Santa was Chris of Stuff As Dreams Are Made On... Thank you so much Chris!! I love everything! :D

5 comments

  1. Great stuff!

    I like those type of note pads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun! I have FIRE sitting on my shelf waiting TBR! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great gift! I love participating in the gift swap, mostly because I rarely get presents anymore so this one at least I'm guaranteed one ;) I received The Knife of Never Letting Go from my blogger and I'm really looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool gift! Enjoy all of your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.