Friday, November 26, 2010

debutauthorchallenge2011In 2009 I signed up for a bunch of challenges for this year 2010 and all of them were pretty much fails, not because I didn't read the number of books required for the challenges (I wager for some I went above and beyond what was required) but because I never kept up with what I read--I never went back to my challenge posts and listed the books I read for the challenge. So, I pretty much suck at challenges and wasn't planning on taking on any challenges in 2011.

However, I can't resist signing up for the 2011 Debut Author Challenge hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. I love YA and many middle-grade fiction and some of the best books I've read this year were written by debut authors so I am definitely joining this one. And not just me, but Leslie too. We are very excited! So, yes, this is our our official 2011 Debut Author Challenge but instead of going back to this post, we're going to list the YA/MG debut books we read and reviewed not on this post but on our sidebar (it'll be easier to keep up with the titles that way I think).

Reader friends, if you love YA/MG books you might want more info and sign up (if you haven't already). Go here for all the rules, list of debut books and more.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Looks like 2011 is shaping up to be a fabulous year for debut releases. Which ones are you looking forward to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for joining the challenge ladies! hope you find some great titles in '11!! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @danya a lot of books! but the titles that come to mind are across the universe, delirium, iron queen and wither.

    @story siren thanks kristi! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.