In Our Mailbox (Nov. 8-13)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance to show off their book haul for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Click on the link to check out what other book bloggers got in their mailbox this week and join in on the fun!

Unfortunately, after Leslie came home from marching band practice she didn't feel like making a video so I'm on my own this week. It was a bit like an early Christmas this week when a bunch of review books came. We are both super excited for these books!


For Review
You Killed Wesley Payne by Sean Beaudoin
The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens
Secondhand Charm by Julie Berry
The Sweetness of Salt by Cecelia Galante
Thieves Like Us by Starr Ambrose
(A big THANK YOU to Little Brown, Random House, Bloomsbury Teens and Gallery Books for sending us the books.)


What did you get this week?

10 comments

  1. The Sweetness of Salt - dont know why I am drawn to that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these sound great. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about the Emerald Atlas. Enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the vlog and I got Emerald Atlas too :)

    Enjoy the reads:)

    http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1568777018/in-my-mailbox-mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Secondhand Charm was a great book!

    Awesome haul this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all sound great! I love how you described them a bit for us. I'm always too lazy to look them up, lol. I just added several to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books you got this week! I'm a new follower! Happy reading this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Secondhand Charm and The Sweetness of Salt sound good. Love the vlog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very jealous you have You Killed Wesley Payne. I just featured this on my last WoW. Can't wait to read the review.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.