In Our Mailbox (11/15-11/27)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance to show off their book haul for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Click on the link to check out what other book bloggers got in their mailbox this week and join in on the fun!

We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are having a wonderful after Thanksgiving weekend. We missed IMM last week so we are going to play catch up. We won a couple, bought some for cheap and received a few interesting ones for review. All in all, a pretty good two weeks.

Week 1

Unforgivable by Laura Griffin (already read and will review soon)
The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens (for review)
Duchess of Sin by Laurel McKee (for review)
(A big THANK YOU to Random House, Hachette/Forever and Pocket Books for sending us the books.)


Week 2

Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell (for review)
Other Words For Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal (for review)
Blue by Lou Aronica (for review)
Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers (bought)
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey (bought)
Possessions by Nancy Holder (won)
The Evil Within by Nancy Holder (won)
(A big THANK YOU to Nancy Holder, Random House, Hilari Bell and Lou Aronica for sending us the books.)


What did you get this week?

20 comments

  1. I haven't heard of most of those book so I'll be looking forward to your reviews and the big possibility of making my wishlist even longer! I did read a review of Tricksters Girl last week though and it sounds fab. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica's Guide was great and I really want to read Cracked Up To Be. I haven't heard of the others but they look awesome :D
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most are very new to me but I do hope you enjoy the reading. My Mailbox is also up and would like if you could come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I have Jessica's Guide somewhere in my massive TBR mountain. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAOUHHH, you've got a lot of books this week !! I loved Jessica's guide to dating on the dark side, I hope you'll enjoy it !! Happy reading, thanks for your comment on my blog !! By the way, I'm a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by on Clover Hikll Book Reviews & for sharing you IMM :) Some very vibrant covers there!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duchess of Sin is on my wish list. I liked McKee's first book in the series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab books this week. Hope you enjoy them! My mailbox is here.
    Come and link reviews of books with a Winter theme on this week's Read My American Review

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some very nice books this week! I really want to read Other Words for Love - sounds good!

    Happy reading! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some great titles ladies. I am especially anxious to hear what you think of Other Words for Love and Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark side. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice bunch of books. I haven't read most of them but Cracked up to Be and Possessions is on my reading list. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, great IMM! Have fun reading!

    Have you seen my 350 Page Books Challenge for 2011? You should sign up!

    http://whatsyourstorybookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/11/350-page-books-2011-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul this week! :)

    Cracked Up To Be is SO good...I really enjoyed it. And I am so looking forward to Other Words For Love!

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so want Duchess of Sin! I guess you got an advance copy :( I'm your newest follower so I'll stay tuned for your review! Check out my IMM at http://www.sugarbeatsbooks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg such awesome books i have to admit i am slightly envious right now, happy reading! :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeay! I love IMM. My to-reads list is growing by leaps and bounds today!!! Hope you will stop by mine!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The cover for Duchess of Sin certainly got my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great IMM. I have Tricksters Girl for review as well!!=) I;m excited and hoping it's a great read!!

    Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome IMM! Cracked up to Be is amazing, and Other Words For Love looks really fantastic, too. I'm looking forward to seeing your review on that one. I love the diverse range of books you guys have received, it's really cool :D

    Hope you get a chance to swing by and check out my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thes books look GREAT! I think you two are amazing and your blog is definitely one of my all time FAVORITES!
    Please, if you have time, cehck out my blog.
    http://lovelylilbookworm.blogspot.com/
    Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.