Book We Covet: Entwined by Heather Dixon

Why we covet this book: Apart from the very beautiful cover that we fell in love with right away, we love fairy tale retelling type books. It sounds like a lovely read.

Entwined by Heather Dixon
(Blurb taken from Goodreads)
Azalea and her younger sisters dance in the mysterious silver forest every night, escaping from the sadness of the palace and their father’s grief. What they don’t understand—although as time passes they begin to get an inkling of the danger they are in—is that the mysterious and dashing Keeper is tightening his snare with deadly purpose. Luckily, Azalea is brave and steadfast. Luckily, a handsome young army captain also has his eye on Azalea. . . . Lush, romantic, and compelling, this debut novel by Heather Dixon will thrill fans of Shannon Hale, Robin McKinley, and Edith Pattou.
This book comes out on March 29, 2011. For more info visit the publisher's website.


"Books I Covet" is a weekly or bi-weekly blog post series I am going to be doing here. It will feature books I am very excited about reading and plan on buying/borrowing in the near future. It is similar to the "Waiting On" meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine. However, some of the books may already be published and others may still be in pre-order. I will include the books' blurb, cover art, and/or release date if they're available. Click on the WoW image on the left to join in!

10 comments

  1. Ummmm yes! I covet this book, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh yes! Definitely waiting on this one...I adore that cover. I want that dress. But if I can't get that, then the book, definitely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely excited about this one too and already have it on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished reading this book for an ARC tour ... and I LOVED it! It did have that perfect fairy tale feel along with a Victorian type feel as well. I am definitely buying this when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick and the cover looks fab!
    Come and link reviews of books with a war/battle element on this week's Read My War Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely agree with this one! I've been drooling over this cover since it first showed up in Harper's catalog! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello fellow blogger! new follower to your page here. Just wanted to drop some *love* and say that you have a wonderful blog here! I'm new to blogging and would love if you could return the favor and follow my page! Happy Blogging!

    how many times do you think i used the word blog?

    pruesbookblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.