Monday, October 11, 2010

"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!

Leslie and I haven't done this meme in forever because in the past couple of months we haven't been reading as much. More often than not, we read just one book a week, sometimes even one book in two weeks (yikes!) because work and school consumes most of our time these days. But last week was fall break and we finally were able to read to our hearts' content, which feels really nice after our reading drought in the past two months.

Last week Michelle read:
yslee ahopcus yslee nevermorecover








I've been on a young adult reading binge since last month. Sigh. Too bad fall break is only a week. I already reviewed The Ivy but I'll be slowly reviewing the other books in the next few days.

Giveaway Alert: Enter to WIN a copy of Bloodthirsty--one of the funniest young adult books I've read this year!

Michelle is currently reading
:
alindner









Last week Leslie read
:
yslee









This week Leslie plans to read
:
alindner









Next week
we want to read
:
More young adult books! :D

What about you? What books did you read last week?

6 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to read your reviews of Nightshade and Jane. I really enjoyed Nightshade and am wanting to get Jane to read. Have a great week ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be reading Beautiful Darkness too this week, and I'm interested to see the review of Jane, which I just picked up recently. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Jane and Beautiful Darkness, too :)I hope you enjoyed Nevermore! Happy reading both :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read a ton of juvenile fiction books for an upcoming book talk I'm doing this week! I'm hoping to get to more YA and review books this week.. we'll see :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Darkness is one I would really like to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.