Saturday, October 2, 2010

In Our Mailbox (Sept. 30)

Saturday, October 2, 2010 with
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance to show off their book haul for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Click on the link to check out what other book bloggers got in their mailbox this week and join in on the fun!

Leslie and I didn't think we were going to get any books this week but a mailbox miracle occurred on Friday and we found these on our doorstep. Happy sigh. Nowadays, the week feels incomplete without new books.

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
The Ivy by Lauren Kunze with Rina Onur
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
(A big THANK YOU goes to Little Brown, HarperTeen and Random House)

What did you get this week?

17 comments:

  1. Fab books this week. Revolution is great. Hope you enjoy them! My mailbox is here.

    Don't forget you can link your banned book reviews on this weeks Read My Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's getting Beautiful Creatures- it's making me jealous! :)
    The Ivy looks extremely good also, and so does Revolution. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished Revolution this week! I enjoyed it so much that I'm jealous that you have a copy even though I have one of my own. I just bought Donnelly's A Northern Light today - found a copy in good shape at a used book store. Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone I know is getting Beautiful Darkness this week...so jealous haha I hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got Beautiful Darkness! *jealous* lol
    Here's what I got In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Darkness! Jeeeealous! You've got a wonderful haul this week! :)

    Happy reading <3

    Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. *faints* what a fantastic week. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books you got there. Enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, The Ivy and Beautiful Darkness!I want to read those too!
    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I want all three of these. Can't wait for your reviews. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow great you got Beautiful Darkness there. I can't wait to put my hands on my own copy too. Enjoy reading them.
    If you have time please check out my IMM here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for Beautiful Darkness and Revolution.

    The Ivy was so-so, but I'm a lot more picky than most.

    Fab mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy BD. I read it and liked it but I think it could have been condensed in some areas.

    Aloha and have a good one!=)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I finished Beautiful Creatures almost a week ago and I'm dying to read Beautiful Darkness!
    Ivy is on my TBR list, too!
    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the cover of the Revolution book. Intriguing. Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.