In Our Mailbox (Sept. 18-23)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance to show off their book haul for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Click on the link to check out what other book bloggers got in their mailbox this week and join in on the fun!

Leslie and I received a lovely package of books from Random Buzzers and an early copy of one of my most anticipated releases of 2011, both of which totally made our week!


Books Mentioned
I was Jane Austen's Best Friend A Secret Diary by Cora Harrison
The Ruby Notebook by Laura Resau
My First Love by Callie West
Three Black Swans by Caroline B. Cooney
Sphinx's Queen by Esther Friesner
A Good Horse by Jane Smiley
The Dark Deeps by Arthur Slade
Jumpstart the World by Catherine Ryan Hyde (won from Random Buzzers)
The House of Dead Maids by Clare B. Dunkle (Leslie's InGroup book)
Delirium by Lauren Oliver (for review)
(Thank you to Random Buzzers/Random House and HarperTeen!)


What did you get this week?

8 comments

  1. Thats quite a haul and a mixed bunch of books which is also nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very diverse! :) You had a great week! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you enjoy your books. Check out what I got In My Mailbox. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab books this week. Hope you enjoy them! My mailbox is here.

    You can link reviews of books with a romance element on this week's Read My Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great selection of books! Have an awesome week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delirium sounds so good! Hope you like it and all the other books you got this week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of nice books! I'm really interested in House of Dead Maids. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.