Sunday, October 31, 2010

In Our Mailbox (Oct. 25-30)

Sunday, October 31, 2010 with
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance to show off their book haul for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Click on the link to check out what other book bloggers got in their mailbox this week and join in on the fun!

My order from Amazon finally came this week and I'm so excited! Here's what I got:


Nothing Like You by Lauren Strasnick
Holly begins a secret relationship with Paul who already has a girlfriend. Then, Holly finds herself becoming friends with his girlfriend.
Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
Jordan and Courtney broke up but they still have to travel cross-country together.
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
After an accident, Mia finds herself caught between life an death and must make a very hard decision.
Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
First book in the "Dairy Queen" series about tomboy D.J. Schwenk.
Off Season by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
Second book in the "Dairy Queen" series.

Leslie and I also received two review books this week:

Heart With Joy
by Steve Cushman
A coming of age novel about a boy who must live with his father who he barely knows.
Fixing Delilah Hannaford by Sarah Ockler
Delilah Hannaford's life is falling apart. Can she piece her life and her relationships together again?
(A big THANK YOU to Steve and Little Brown)


What did you get this week?

12 comments:

  1. love LOVE If I stay! And I just read Two-Way Street not too long ago and it was a cute read. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, very awesome books! I've heard good things about If I Stay - I wanna check it out soon! And LUCKY, you got Fixing Delilah! Totally jealous. :) Can't wait to see your reviews of them!

    Here's my IMM this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i really like the cover for the Off Season, something really..."rich" about it? lol
    hope you enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, I am compiling my first ever order from e-book store and it also includes If I Stay!
    Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought if I stay a few ago and I think that it might be my next book to read since I just finished hex hall. So I'm looking forward to it. Fixing delilah looks good too

    Thanks for stopping by blog

    Happy reading:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, the new Sarah Ockler book! Nice. Hope you enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fixing Delilah I sooo want that one. Looking forward to your review :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle & Leslie,

    Thanks for including FIXING DELILAH in your mailbox post! I hope you enjoy the book!

    Sincerely,
    Sarah Ockler

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to read If I Stay and can't wait to read Fixing Delilah. I also really like Heart With Joy. It was a lovely coming of age story and a nice surprise. Hope you enjoy all your reads. I look forward to some great reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm curious about the dairy queen. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great week!

    Come and link reviews of books with a Halloween theme on this week's Read My Paranormal Review

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list! I LOVED If I Stay, and Fixing Delilah was pretty good, I thought. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.