USA Today bestselling author JILL SHALVIS lives in a small town in the Sierras also run by quirky characters. Any resemblance to the quirky characters in her books are, um, mostly coincidental. Look for Jill's bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold and visit her website at jillshalvis.com for a complete book list and daily blog detailing her city-girl-living-in-the-mountain adventures.
For about her and her books visit her website and join her on Twitter.
The Book: Simply Irresistable
(Blurb taken from the Hachette website)
Maddie Moore's whole life needs a makeover.
In one fell swoop, Maddie loses her boyfriend (her decision) and her job (so not her decision). But rather than drowning her sorrows in bags of potato chips, Maddie leaves L.A. to claim the inheritance left by her free-spirited mother-a ramshackle inn nestled in the little coastal town of Lucky Harbor, Washington.
Starting over won't be easy. Yet Maddie sees the potential for a new home and a new career-if only she can convince her two half-sisters to join her in the adventure. But convincing Tara and Chloe will be difficult because the inn needs a big makeover too.
The contractor Maddie hires is a tall, dark-haired hottie whose eyes-and mouth-are making it hard for her to remember that she's sworn off men. Even harder will be Maddie's struggles to overcome the past, though she's about to discover that there's no better place to call home than Lucky Harbor.
Thanks to Anna and Hachette, I have 3 copies to give away.
To enter fill out the form:
Rules & Disclaimers:VERY IMPORTANT! Please read before entering!
1. Only residents of the U.S. or Canada are eligible to win. No P.O. Boxes.
2. This giveaway will end on October 22 and the winners will be selected using random.org.
3. Winners will be subject to the one copy per household rule: if they win the same title on a different blog, they will receive only one copy of the title (or one set in the case of grouped giveaways) in the mail.
4. This giveaway is being sponsored by Hachette Book Group. We are in NO way for responsible for prizes that are not honored by the sponsor, dispersed in a timely manner, stolen, lost and/or damaged during transit.
5. See "Special Giveaway Policy" for complete rules and disclaimers.