Tuesday, September 28, 2010

WINNERS

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 with
I'm here to announce the winners (chosen by random.org) for Sin Undone by Larissa Ione and Last to Die by Kate Brady. Thank you all for entering!

The winners of Sin Undone are...

scottsgal

justpeachy38

Autumn Crochet

jeanette8042

Marlene Breakfield



The winners of Last to Die are...

Anna Shah Hoque

suzie (9oofus@g)

Lu (lusravesandrants@g)








Congratulations winners! I already emailed so please email me (chelleyreads AT gmail DOT com) with your US or Canada address in the next 72 hours so that I can pass it on to Hachette.

Those who didn't win this time around, don't despair. Enter to win a copy of Julia Quinn's Ten Things I Love About You and we have plenty of giveaways to come--just see our left sidebar!

4 comments:

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.