Saturday, September 4, 2010

In Our Mailbox

Saturday, September 4, 2010 with
"In My Mailbox" was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Click on the link to check out what other book bloggers got in their mailbox this week and join in on the fun!

We only received two books this week: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins and Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. Both books were both on pre-order from Amazon and they finally came in the mail yesterday. We've been waiting for these in what feels like forever and we are very excited to read them!


What did you get this week?


13 comments:

  1. I am sad that The Hunger Games is complete but I do love trilogies!
    Paranormalcy is one I am looking forward to reviewing!=)

    Happy Reading!
    Here's My IMM:
    http://bit.ly/9hmI1q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books :) I just bought Paranormalcy and can't wait to start reading it. Hope you have fun reading yours.

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only see the title Mockingjay. That has me all of excited.

    http://readwithtea(at)blogspot(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your button. Love kitties and books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab books this week. I really need to get Mockingjay. Hope you enjoy them! My mailbox is here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Mockingjay! I thought it was good, not quite what I was expecting, but a good end to the series. I'm excited for Paranormalcy as well:) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paranormalcy was so much fun--I hope you enjoy it! I haven't read the Hunger Games series yet, can you believe it!! Think I might be the only YA blogger out there who hasn't!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got four pre ordered Kindle books...one of them was Halo which I am now reading and loving...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just finished Paranormalcy and loved loved loved it. Hope you enjoy it too. Also will be anxious to see what you ladies think of Mockingjay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.