Saturday, September 18, 2010

In Our Mailbox (Sept. 6-18, 2010)

Saturday, September 18, 2010 with
"In My Mailbox" was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Click on the link to check out what other book bloggers got in their mailbox this week and join in on the fun!


For Review
A Season for Seduction by Jennifer Haymore
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
Bloodthirsty by Flynn Meaney
Ten Ways to be Adored When Landing a Lord by Sarah Maclean (e-ARC)
His Darkest Embrace by Juliana Stone (e-ARC)
(Thank you to Forever, Little Brown and Avon Books!)

Won from Giveaways
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

Bought
Amy & Roger's Epic Adventure by Morgan Matson
I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan

Other Books Mentioned
Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn
Ten Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah Maclean

What did you get this week?

12 comments:

  1. Nice mix of books! A happy reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection of books you have to chose from. Happy reading and hope you enjoy your week.

    Here's my In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get "The Mockingbirds" mixed up with "Mockingjay" lol.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great vlog! Hope you enjoy them all - I can't wait to read 'The Mockingbirds'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping to start Ten Ways to be Adored.. today or tomorrow. I <3 NetGalley :)

    Enjoy all the great books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books this week. Hope you enjoy them all! My mailbox is here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes 10 Ways is about the twin brother of the hero in 9 Rules. :) And then the third book in the series is about their sister!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great books this week! Hope you enjoy! :)

    My IMM is up on my blog if you'd like to check it out. :)
    Click here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for dropping by! I've heard good things about Amy & Roger's Epic Detour, sounds like a fun read :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great vlog and even sweeter Mailbox!
    WOW enjoy the read :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.