Sunday, September 26, 2010

In Our Mailbox (Sept. 20-25, 2010)

Sunday, September 26, 2010 with
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance to show off their book haul for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Click on the link to check out what other book bloggers got in their mailbox this week and join in on the fun! I didn't buy any books this week for once (yay!) but I did get a few review books in the mail.


For Review
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Simply Irresistable by Jill Shalvis
Venom by Jennifer Estep
Aching for Always by Gwyn Cready
A Midwinter Fantasy by Leanna Renee Hieber et. al. (bound galley)
(Thank you to Simon & Schuster, Forever and Dorchester Publishing!)


What did you get this week?

9 comments:

  1. Fab books this week. Hope you enjoy them! My mailbox is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy all of them, am waiting on my copy of Venom as had it pre-ordered so when it releases cannot wait to read it....


    Thanks for stopping by my mailbox today also!

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week, I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard really good things about Nevermore. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great set of books again! Going to steal your mailman for some of your loot :)

    Have a great time reading these & stay clear of Damon from Vampire Diaries.. He bites ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Nevermore and can't wait to get into it. Your other titles are new for me so I will be anxious to read reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.