Monday, September 13, 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week: Day 1

Monday, September 13, 2010 with
Labels:

Today is the first day of a week-long celebration that is Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2010! This is my second year participating and Leslie's first so we are very excited! The theme of this year's BBAW is A Treasure Chest of Infinite Books and Infinite Blogs--lovely, right?

To kick off the week, the question or the "first treasure" today is:
For those of you who participated in BBAW last year, what’s a great new book blog you’ve discovered since last year’s BBAW?


Well, when I participated last year, I was only blogging for a week so I discovered a lot of new or new-to-me blogs since. There are many blogs that Leslie and I really like but we're going to highlight two that we both frequent and can count on for great young adult recommendations.


Leslie and I love Jan's Eating YA Books and we consider Jan as one of our book blogging best friend. She is one of the best YA reviewers we know--her reviews are always informative and well-written. She had us, more than once, running to the book store to buy a book.


Another YA book blog Leslie and I love is Steph Su Reads. Steph Su's eloquent reviews are always spot on. Her blog is one of our most trusted and whenever we need a book recommendation or want to know if a book is any good, her blog is the first we go to.


Other than young adults, I also read romances voraciously. Book Binge is one of the first blogs I ever followed and one of the best romance book blogs I've ever discovered. Whenever I need a romance recommendation or a romance review, I go to Book Binge.

As bookaholics, Leslie and I are always looking for new books to feed our addiction. All these three have something different to offer but we can always count on them for great reviews and book recommendations.

13 comments:

  1. I can't wait to visit the three blogs you picked for BBAW. I love YA and romance also. So, I will enjoy these blogs I know. Have fun this week. I tweeted and facebooked about your picks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have your button on my blog. Thanks, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book Binge is new to me and I recently discovered the other two blogs. I hadn't visited your blog before either, but it looks really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun first day! I'm not a huge romance fan, but I also love Steph Su Reads and Eating YA books!

    Isn't blogging fun?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle and Leslie, I am so touched by your comments. I love you ladies and feel the same way about your reviews and blog. I am truly grateful that we are blogging friends. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've given me some new blogs to check out! Yay & thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know of Steph Su Reads and Book Binge, both great blogs, but haven't heard of Eating YA Books - what a great name! Off to explore now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Steph Su, she is one of my favorites! I will have to check out the other blogs you mentioned. Everyone is making my reader so full!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Steph Su, she is one of my favorites! I will have to check out the other blogs you mentioned. Everyone is making my reader so full!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Three great blogs. I am a fan of Eating YA Books and read the other two blogs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm only familiar with a couple of these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some great book bloggish finds there....a few I've heard of of, but others I haven't. Off to correct the situation...thanks for the suggestions! Happy reading...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.