In My Mailbox (August 1-28)

"In My Mailbox" was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Click on the link to check out what other book bloggers got in their mailbox this week and join in on the fun!

Yes, I survived my first month of teaching and now I am back with [almost] all the books we received in the month of August. Unfortunately, our reading time in August wasn't great because of school and work starting again but, as you'll see, we received really awesome books we are very excited about and we hope that we will have more time to read in September.


For Review
Last to Die by Kate Brady
Sin Undone by Larissa Ione
Seduced by a Highlander by Paula Quinn
The Devil Wears Plaid by Teresa Medeiros
When Blood Calls by J.K. Beck
When Pleasure Rules by J.K. Beck
When Wicked Craves by J.K. Beck
Songs for a Teenage Nomad by Kim Culbertson
The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal Ball by Risa Green
Fledgling by Mark A. Cooper
Arizona Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire
Radiance by Alyson Noel
Jane by April Lindner
(Thank you to Forever, Simon & Schuster, J.K. Beck, Paul from Sourcebooks, MacMillan and Little Brown!)

Won from Giveaways
Miracle Girls by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt
Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
The Puzzle Ring by Kate Forsyth
What Would Emma Do by Eileen Cook
Break by Hannah Moskowitz
Lockdown by Alexander Gordon Smith
Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress by Tina Ferraro
Little Black Lies by Tish Cohen
In the Path of Falling Objects by Andrew Smith
Spellbinder by Helen Stringer
Twin of Fire by Jude Deveraux
Faeries Gone Wild by MaryJanice Davidson et. al. (anthology)
Dark Embers by Tessa Adams
The Eternal Guardians by Kirsten Miller (audiobook)
Trance by Linda Gerber

From Leslie's Reading Program
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
(Thank you to the Harlequin Teen Panel!)

Bought
Hot Finish by Erin McCarthy
Entwined by Elisabeth Naughton
The Eternal Guardians by Kirsten Miller (hardcover)

18 comments

  1. OMG that must be the best book week ever :D Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's amazing how those books can accumulate over a month! What a great bunch of books! And I LOVED your YouTube video!

    Enjoy you reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute mailbox picture!! That's an amazing collection of books you've received! I see several I'm wanting too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Before I Fall, it's one of my favorite books this year. Hope you like it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy each book :) I really want to read a book by Teresa Medeiros. I hear she's very funny (I know she is on twitter!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm glad you had a chance to do a vlog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn. Lovely (and many) books to enjoy! Have fun you both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn. Lovely (and many) books to enjoy! Have fun you both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn. Lovely (and many) books to enjoy! Have fun you both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow great books!!! I just got Sin Undone and I can't wait to devour it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy cow you guys have a huge haul and may I say are quite the lucky girls. Can't wait to hear how you like The Society of the Pink Crystal Ball, and Beautiful Dead: Arizona.

    You both hav your reading cut out for ya. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got Jane too! Yay!

    The Society of the Pink Crystal Ball looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that's a ton!

    I requested Songs for a Teenage Nomad and The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal Ball like months ago but never got a response lol.

    It seems like a ton of people got Jane, I've never even heard of it!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is terribly so many! And I'm jealous! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.