Thursday, August 19, 2010

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop

Thursday, August 19, 2010 with
It's been two weeks since I joined Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop. But since it's a three-day weekend and there is NO work tomorrow (YAY!!!) I actually have time to visit blogs! :-D

Rachel of Parajunkee's View is hosting "Follow My Book Blog Friday." Here are the rules: (taken from Rachel's blog)

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow the Featured Bloggers - http://edgyinspirational.blogspot.com/
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

Doesn't that sound fun? Click on the image to join in on the fun. Thanks for hosting Rachel!

A little bit about our blog:
Aloha fellow readers!! My name is Michelle and I co-author this blog with my younger sister Leslie. We both review YA and middle grade fiction but I also review romance novels. Other genres are sometimes reviewed on our blog too.

Thanks for stopping by our blog! Don't forget to leave a comment so I can visit your blog too and if you decided to follow us, thank you and I'll be sure to return the favor. Happy Friday! :)


This week's question: How many books do you follow?

About 200 blogs. I don't always have time to comment and with summer over and I'm back at work, it's more challenging to keep up. However, I lurk and I try very hard to visit most at least twice a month to see what's happening. Leslie and I also try to return all comments we receive here.

15 comments:

  1. Hello from South Africa, just stopping by for Follow Friday. I am also a lurker but on Fridays I do try and get around to many blogs as I can, I mean thats the whole point. I am your new follower. Hope you have a great weekend.

    http://emma-thebookworm.blogspot.com/2010/08/friday-finds_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by via the hop. I like your blog and am a new follower. I Hope you have a great weekend and happy reading!

    Rachel
    And the plot thickens...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Here from the Hop. I hope both of you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping by. Happy Friday. Following you!
    Kathy @
    I Am A Reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I found you through the hop. I'm a new follower.
    -Elena
    elenasbookcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Hopping by! Happy friday. I am your newest follower. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog. http://crazy-bookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm just stopping by from the hop... I'm currently hosting a few giveaways, so stop by my blog to enter. I follow 141 blogs. Have a great weekend! :)

    ~Book Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been a follower :) I hope I get time this weekend to hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Just dropping by to wish you a wonderful weekend!!

    Happy reading!
    Missy @ Missy's Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through and I like what I see. I'll be back :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi again, coming by from the HOP!

    Hope you can come by for a visit at LibrarysCat Book List or my more specialized blog Holocaust Resources.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog through the blog hop. I look forward to reading your reviews. I'll be following too. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated Follow Friday! Hope you will also stop by my blog! My new meme to help hopeful authors is starting today!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just popping in to say have a great Sunday!
    Already a follower :)

    Lu
    http://lusbookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.