WINNERS for Dangerous Desires, Barely a Lady and BookExtravaganza

First of all, I want to thank everyone for entering. Random.org has spoken and...

deedavis the three Dangerous Desires by Dee Davis winners are:

Katia (kr_moreau@)

Anita Yancey

Amanda Robbins





jlondon the three winners for Barely a Lady by Eileen Dreyer are:

pixie13 (gevin13@)

Cecile (alliwantandmorebooks@)

Brenda (kittycrochettwo@)





...and last but not the least, the winner for the BookExtravaganza giveaway who will receive both Alison Dare Little Miss Adventures and Alison Dare The Heart of the Maiden is:

Vidisha Singh





Congratulations! Winners, please get back to me with your shipping address in the next 72 hours (or else I will pick new winners) so that I can pass it on to Hachette Book Group (the first six winners) or so that I can mail you your prize ASAP. For those who didn't win this time around, don't despair as there will be more giveaways to come! Thank you all again for entering! :)

3 comments

  1. I so want to win Allison! But congrats winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting these great giveaway. I can't wait to read Barely a Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just won an award. Come by my blog and claim it. http://www.bookswithbite.net

    Savy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.